OMG rear diffuser!

cpoh

Advanced Member
Not liking the look of that at all lads, im sure its plenty functional and would be great for a track car it just would look gash on a road car.

larz

Advanced Member
ok seriously though this was a piss-take... you guys actually like that thing? :xconfused:

BillyMcc

Advanced Member
looks like plywood and too square!

Diffusers should be smooth and rounded and form part of the rear lip, not bolted to the underside?

I agree ok for track though!

kingston

Advanced Member
Dixon (DMS) had one manufactured and can knock one up for you, sameas the one in the pic or based around the J's moulded in one on the aero kit. Thinks its around 300 though

as for the original pic - would look better blended in rather than bolted on as an after thought

rarerims

I have one of those

they were made by a guy on honda-tech.com

They were original made for the DC2, I know dixon had one originally, maybe he copied it?

Coldfuse

Milano!!! :-3
Personally i love rear diffusers like this, might be a bit of a marmite thing though. Love it or hate it... :xlol:

sinbad

Advanced Member
Yes it's the one dixon had copied, the company isn't his however, search google for DM Carbon. The FRP one is only £90

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
You know, I like these too, although think that one looks a little OTT with the diffuser!

That is indeed the c-west kit, which is on my favorite TracySports DC5:

Personally, I prefer the Mugen Bumper which, carbon wrapped, would look superb!:

Oh look! thats the same exhaust as mine! :D