online tyre places

dp9901

Advanced Member
going to need two tyres soon anyone used the online places like camskill, mytyres, tyretraders etc.prices online esp from camskill are cheaper than were we get tyres from at work and the prices inc del.any ggood/bad experiences.cheers

celox performance

Advanced Member
I've just ordered some tyres from Camskill today so i'll let you know when I get them. The customer services were far better than Tyretraders. Camskill said that i'd probably have the tyres on Thursday and they were in stock, whereas Tyretraders wouldn't even let me know if the tyres I wanted were definately in stock at Toyo before they took my money off me :roll:

I know a few people who have used Mytyres and have had quick delivery, although the customer services call centre is meant to be terrible from what they've said.

impne

Advanced Member
I got a good deal from these people on ebay (r-tec_auto_design)

My 18" yokohama parada were £230 for 2 delivered the next day... thought that was quite a good deal.

You can phone them if tyre or size not listed.

morgan

Advanced Member
Got mine (goodyear s GD3 ?) from 'ctyres.co.uk'.
About £80 each. v.cheap, quick delivery. Will use again.

PS - They were also the only people I have used online to actually question my delivery address (andy, 200bhp). This was nice to know that some companies worry about fraud !

celox performance

Advanced Member
celox performance said:
I've just ordered some tyres from Camskill today so i'll let you know when I get them. The customer services were far better than Tyretraders. Camskill said that i'd probably have the tyres on Thursday and they were in stock, whereas Tyretraders wouldn't even let me know if the tyres I wanted were definately in stock at Toyo before they took my money off me :roll:
Well the tyres arrived this morning at 8.30am so well within 24 hours so I can highly recommend Camskill :D . Got 4 Toyo R888 and the total price was £418 inc vat & delivery :D :D

StuMcGrath

Advanced Member
not used camskill for tyres but used them for lots of parts for my FTO and never had any problems with them.

Ghost

I've got a few sets of Bridgestone Potenza RE070's...225/45/17 if anyones interested...BRAND NEW

Tiger_kpt

Advanced Member
Ghost said:
I've got a few sets of Bridgestone Potenza RE070's...225/45/17 if anyones interested...BRAND NEW
I would take a set off of you for the right price.

PM me.

Thanks,
Kyle.

Ghost

Hey Guys,

300 Pound for set of 4.

Can get em delivered aswell for 40 pound.

Let me know.

Wax

Gunn79

Advanced Member
Ghost said:
Hey Guys,

300 Pound for set of 4.

Can get em delivered aswell for 40 pound.

Let me know.

Wax
Aggghhhhhh!! Just bought 4 new tyres last week for a lot more money!!

Nice price 8)