Opie Oils 25% Off Everything - Code MAYHEM

oilman

Authorised Advertiser
25% Off Everything at Opie Oils

Enter Voucher Code MAYHEM and get 25% Off all products we stock from all these top brands:

Amsoil, ArmorAll, Astonish, Bilt Hamber, Castrol, Denso, Dodo Juice, Farecla, Ferodo, Fuchs, Gulf, Hamp (we now also stock the Hamp Shortie), K&N, Kent Car Care, Laser, Mahle, Meguiars, MER, Michelin, Millers Oils, Millers Classic Oils, Mitsubishi Oil Filters, Mobil, Motul, Muc-Off, NGK, Nissan Oil Filters, Oil Safe, Polco, Red Line, Shell, Silkolene, Simoniz, Subaru Oil Filters, Trico, UFI, Valvoline & WD-40.

Take advantage of this offer here > > > > >

We also have many more new products including...

- Filter Removal Tools for Mahle, Hamp, Subaru, Mitsubishi and Nissan filters as well as universal filter removal tools.

- Trolley Jacks & Axle Stands - 2 & 3 Tonne Axle Stands - 2, 2.5 & 3 Tonne Trolley Jacks - 40 inch Car Creeper Board - Wheel Chocks

- Large range of Funnels - For use with Engine Oils, Fuels, Brake Fluids, Coolants & Screen Wash

As always, if you have any questions or need any advice then feel free to ask.

- The team at Opie Oils

c7frw84

Advanced Member
Just took advantage of this offer and stocked up on oil for mine and the missus car ;)

integraleo

Advanced Member
I wAs very tempted but mine is not due a service until November and im quite skint right now.
Hopefully will have same deal later in the yeAr.

oilman

Authorised Advertiser
Hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend.

Remember to visit Opie Oils to see how much you could save in our 25% Off Mayhem Sale.

Simply enter voucher code MAYHEM at the checkout and get a massive 25% OFF everything.

Cheers

Oilman

Jon_ep3ctr

Advanced Member
Hi I was looking at purchasing the Fuchs Titan pro s 5w30 off opie oils through eBay though it is the 5w30 the dc5 isn't it ?

c7frw84

Advanced Member
Jon_ep3ctr said:
Hi I was looking at purchasing the Fuchs Titan pro s 5w30 off opie oils through eBay though it is the 5w30 the dc5 isn't it ?
I always use 5w-40 in my dc5 ;)

c7frw84

Advanced Member
Jon_ep3ctr said:
Why do you not just buy it through the opie oils website you'll get it cheaper?