OPIE Oils prices

Croccy

Show Co-ordinator
Anyone know why OPIE oils seems to sell their products cheaper on eBay than they do to members on their website?

Surely by the time they pay ebay fee's they should be able to sell the products cheaper to their loyal customers?

Since I saw the cheaper price on ebay I then did a search around and found the same product cheaper from another ebay seller so purchased from there instead. If the price had of been reasonable on their website in the first place I would have just bought from them as usual.

Seems like a good way of loosing customers!

Matt.

beppe786

Beppe
i found the same thing with tegwia intake.. i contacted them and then to my shock they put there ebay prices up said it was an error!

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
Bear in mind that if you shop through the Opie Oils website you get club discount of 10%, or whatever deal they currently have on.

I've just made a large purchase from them, excellent service as always, never look anywhere else for oil to be honest.

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
beppe786 said:
i found the same thing with tegwia intake.. i contacted them and then to my shock they put there ebay prices up said it was an error!
Same with Farodo pads and on eBay it stated free shipping...When I contacted them through this forum, I was told that it's to be competitive, still ordered them can't fault the service but.....weird.

Croccy

Show Co-ordinator
Wingnuttzz said:
Bear in mind that if you shop through the Opie Oils website you get club discount of 10%, or whatever deal they currently have on.

I've just made a large purchase from them, excellent service as always, never look anywhere else for oil to be honest.
Yeah I was logged in with my 10% discount but was still almost £15 more on their site. I thought the idea of being a member was to get the best prices. Will be looking around in future to check for better deals.

Matt.