Opinions if possible please guys...

.::Ant::.

Advanced Member
Yeah Rob, Mike has been really excellent, probably drowned the poor guy in emails up to now. :) Apparently it's two earthing kits, one HKS Circle Earth Kit (the one with the purple wires), and then a secondary grounding kit which goes straight to the coil packs.

Just waiting for her to be IVA'd Porthos and i'll be on my way down to get her, am getting really excited! Think it'll be well worth the 10 hour round trip :)

Looking forward to the Twinloop too, haven't had an A/M exhaust on either of my DC5's so far.

ashdelsol7

Advanced Member
torque were spot on when i bought my dc5 off them. I traded in 2 cars and the pice/deal we came to was fantastic. I drove 4 hours down to devon to pick it up, after only seein pics of it and it was perfect, then i drove 4 hours back home. Would definitely deal with these guys again :)

nefor

Advanced Member
Is the old blue one going in as PX? I think it's my old one (EK51)?

If so do you have any pictures of it in it's current state? Not seen a photo of it since it was sold in 09.

.::Ant::.

Advanced Member
Hey Dan,

Yeah that is your old Teg EK51, bought it off Matt about a year ago now. She's still running great, i'll see if I can dig a couple of photos out that I took recently for you. Don't worry I've taken good care of her :)

Yes, she's going in as PX against the above as Torque offered a competitive PX valuation and selling my last DC5 was an absolute PITA, so am trying to avoid going through that again.

wantadc5

Advanced Member
[quote name=".]I had wondered about the practicalities/ safety of the Teg as a "with baby" car. Can baby seats fit in the DC5 correctly and safely? I've always been sold on the practicality of the Teg, especially when the boot quite happily devoured an 8ft wardrobe from Ikea much to the bewilderment of Joe Public watching :D

Think the only reason the g/f would want me to get shot of it is she has problems getting out of it due to arthritis, I have to lift her out the passenger seat if it's on a camber lol

Had thought about a respray/ vinyl wrap, but would then have to get the seats, doorcards, mats etc... sorted.[/quote]

Only if you don't mod it like I have...

the engine noise and vibrations from the added engine mounts for my toda and exhaust noise makes my car a bit raw....even for me...or am I getting old :-&

nefor

Advanced Member
Re: Re: Opinions if possible please guys...

Hey Dan,

Yeah that is your old Teg EK51, bought it off Matt about a year ago now. She's still running great, i'll see if I can dig a couple of photos out that I took recently for you. Don't worry I've taken good care of her :)

Yes, she's going in as PX against the above as Torque offered a competitive PX valuation and selling my last DC5 was an absolute PITA, so am trying to avoid going through that again.
Glad to hear she's been looked after. Loved that car, shame I can't bring it out here :(. Look forward to some pics :).

When I sold I had to go through it all! Luckily Matt contacted me and rewarded my trust with a really easy sale.