Orange dc5 @ mimms

C2AXG

Advanced Member
Did anyone get any photos of this car?
Someone's kept it under wraps and there doesn't seem to be many photos in circulation if it concidering how different it is. I personally think it looks pretty nice!

mikey_t8

Advanced Member
I saw it at Japfest last year and mimms a few times.. owner is on Facebook as Suzette Abejuela

ep3kamal

Advanced Member
C2AXG said:
Did anyone get any photos of this car?
Someone's kept it under wraps and there doesn't seem to be many photos in circulation if it concidering how different it is. I personally think it looks pretty nice!
not a fan of the mirrors looks weird....

C2AXG

Advanced Member
Exactly my thoughts! I like it because it's something different 👌🏼

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
What orange is it? I saw it at Mimms and I had been thinking of an Imola Orange wrap for mine but after seeing this one in the flesh I'm not so keen.

pimpmycivic

We had a stall right next to it but checked my pictures and it's not in the background of any of them!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

pimpmycivic

Oh and there's me in the background lol spoke to the owner.. nice guy and was very interested in some carbon products for his dc5

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Altecians

Advanced Member
Not as bad as described! Pretty cool actually.

kazmo said:
this the one with the gay mirrors bolted on half way down the door lol?
Aren't they Spoon S2000 mirrors?

subtronics

Advanced Member
I wasn't that keen in person, but it good in the pics. Was a very good paint job. Same wheels as mine, :)

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
Initial thoughts.

Mirrors look awful, truly!

Far far to scene wannabe with the steering wheel propping the bonnet up.

But oh my days that colour is stunning! (Imo)

ALL round lovely looking DC5 with a couple of things I'd change

wj51fut

Advanced Member
It's not a wrap. I saw some imperfections in the paint (orange peel ironically! And some hair marks) nice colour though.

Shortbread

Orange peel isnt imperfections... thats a standard finish in cars from factory. So to replicate factory finish most bodyshops leave it out the gun finish

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
WJ51FUT (Gok) said:
It's not a wrap. I saw some imperfections in the paint (orange peel ironically! And some hair marks) nice colour though.
Ah I thought I'd seen the owner saying it was a wrap. Just be mistaken. Orange peel on mine ain't great but no way I'm wet sanding it!