Orange dc5 @ mimms

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
Shortbread said:
Orange peel isnt imperfections... thats a standard finish in cars from factory. So to replicate factory finish most bodyshops leave it out the gun finish
I think in general painting terms, among retailers at least Orange peel is considered an imperfection

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
It isn't a wrap, saw this at Silverstone. :) definitely paint.

Also im interested to know what he's going to do when he needs to bleed or replace brake pads...its all been painted in situe, disc/ pads/ nipple the lot. :/

Nice colour in the sun though to be fair.

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Jimmer said:
It isn't a wrap, saw this at Silverstone. :) definitely paint.

Also im interested to know what he's going to do when he needs to bleed or replace brake pads...its all been painted in situe, disc/ pads/ nipple the lot. :/

Nice colour in the sun though to be fair.
It just seemed like the owner had some rattle cans laying around of all kinds of colours and some newspaper to 'mask off'

Very disappointing finish all round. No idea why it was on the show and shine. Considering the NSX that was on there.

But fair play for doing something different. Shame about the finish.

Shortbread

WJ51FUT (Gok) said:
It just seemed like the owner had some rattle cans laying around of all kinds of colours and some newspaper to 'mask off'

Very disappointing finish all round. No idea why it was on the show and shine. Considering the NSX that was on there.

But fair play for doing something different. Shame about the finish.
I felt the standard of that show and shine was awful!! Especially the ek civic up against the wall and the mx5...

How the crz won is beyond me.. who you know i suppose?

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Shortbread said:
I felt the standard of that show and shine was awful!! Especially the ek civic up against the wall and the mx5...

How the crz won is beyond me.. who you know i suppose?
The same with MIMM's! 😂😂

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
Definitely who you know. It is at Mimms anyway. All stanced sh1te seems to won everything. Best wheels always go to who's got the most polished dishes 😂