ORC clutch & D2 suspension

macer

Advanced Member
Left the car in the shop last night to get an ORC clutch & D2 suspension installed along with a new sump. Anyone have the Ideal setup for the D2’s? I will be using them for both trackdays and everyday driving. Looking forward to a nice Sunday drive this weekend. :lol: :D

celox performance

Advanced Member
It depends on your driving style to be honest. I could tell you how i've got my D2's set up exactly but you probably wouldn't like it, but hey i'll tell you anyway :lol: . The rear end is slightly nervous on road tyres but sticks better on cut slicks. I use these settings on the track and road and have done 5 track days with these in the Teg.

Lowering= 60mm front & rear

Front toe= 0.5mm per side toe out
Rear toe= 0.5mm per side toe in

Front camber= -2 degrees (negative)
Rear camber= -2 degrees (negative)

Front dampener setting= 18 turns clockwise
Rear dampener setting= 3 clicks clockwise

You'll need to play around with the dampening setting to suit your driving style.

celox performance

Advanced Member
C&S Evo7 said:
rear damping should be harder than fronts :?
I prefer a loose rear end :lol:

On very tight tracks i'll have the back end on 25-30 turns and the front on 3-5 turns but generally have the fronts harder than the rear for most tracks and road use. Suppose it's down to personal preference.

AdrianK

Advanced Member
mine are about 15 tclicks front, 18 clicks rear, but i think i need to do the rear stiffer still, as the rear is noticaly less stiff when driving.

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
Mine are on the comfiest settings atm lol :lol:

Never changed them really, need a re-alignment done anyway as I'm not 100% happy with the rear atm.