Advanced Member
Will be booking on later if anyone is interested

TDO - Javelin
Price - £229

Indi

Advanced Member
Do one on a weekend!

I can't afford to use my holidays due to the wedding :(
I will try find a weekend one but I was invited to this one by a few friends. I think this one is going to be a Honda takeover lol.

Mebz

Advanced Member
I was planning on booking onto this but I don't think my coilovers will arrive in time.

Indi

Advanced Member
Mebz said:
I was planning on booking onto this but I don't think my coilovers will arrive in time.
What coilovers did you go for mate?

Ryanj1993 said:
+1 for a weekend, i'm in vegas for this one :(
Ah Man :(

We should organise a trackday for a date that suits most forum members

Reggie91

Advanced Member
Indi said:
We should organise a trackday for a date that suits most forum members
Lets make it happen! Not many Oulton park or Donington days on the weekend until November.

Bedford on the other hand... 8) However most of you will probably get black flagged :(

Indi

Advanced Member
Reggie91 said:
Lets make it happen! Not many Oulton park or Donington days on the weekend until November.

Bedford on the other hand... 8) However most of you will probably get black flagged :(
Nice weekend dates for Anglesey and prices are decent.

one on the 30/06/18 for £160

Reggie91

Advanced Member
Indi said:

Could do. Ill probably have to get a hotel.

Might just book onto the 1st May if it gets enough interest lol. Use my precious holidays haha (worth it)

Indi

Advanced Member
Reggie91 said:
Could do. Ill probably have to get a hotel.

Might just book onto the 1st May if it gets enough interest lol. Use my precious holidays haha (worth it)
I would book hotel for anglesey too.

Oulton park is always worth it haha ;) there's a load of EP3s going to it and about 3 other DC5's that I know of I think

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Ryanj1993

Advanced Member
I'd have to book a hotel too, but im keen for Anglesey. bit of a trek from down south but lets do it!

Reggie91

Advanced Member
Ryanj1993 said:
I'd have to book a hotel too, but im keen for Anglesey. bit of a trek from down south but lets do it!
I'll be coming from Maidenhead so we head up together if you're down

Reggie91

Advanced Member
Indi said:
I would book hotel for anglesey too.

Oulton park is always worth it haha ;) there's a load of EP3s going to it and about 3 other DC5's that I know of I think

You defo going? might book the holiday now lol

spooke

Advanced Member
Indi said:

Sorry to be off-topic but my mate is doing Anglesey (albeit in his ITB 106) so I may go, I'd have to get a hotel too. Should we make a topic for it?

Indi

Advanced Member
spooke said:
Sorry to be off-topic but my mate is doing Anglesey (albeit in his ITB 106) so I may go, I'd have to get a hotel too. Should we make a topic for it?
Yeah mate go ahead would be perfect to get a DC5 owners trackday/meet sorted makes a change from static meets lol

Johngreen537

Advanced Member
spooke said:
Indi said:
Yeah mate go ahead would be perfect to get a DC5 owners trackday/meet sorted makes a change from static meets lol

Thinking of this one for a bit of a change.

https://www.slipandgripautomotive.co.uk/event/summer-touge/21-07-2018/53

Open pit format Touge run. Rock up the night before, camp, have barbecue/beer and starts at 8am the next day.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk