Oulton Park MSV 24th July

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
Good 20mins of me hooning round the circuit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox_-ruDAk6k

I've a couple more against a Golf R and E30 too if you check out my channel.

DC5RS

DC5
Great driving! The car is really fast :xaiweb6: whats the sound is it making when changing gear?

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
I've no idea Dan, only noticed it myself when I watched the vid back. Can't hear in the car at all. I'm wondering if it's back pressure in the exhaust or something with the camera mounted in the rear and the seats out etc

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

Humm

Advanced Member
That gearbox is seriously short ratio'd! Is the car in the vid, the one in your sig?

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah that's me Chris and sig is up to date. 5.46 baby!

Stewlark

Advanced Member
coyote_dc5 said:
I've no idea Dan, only noticed it myself when I watched the vid back. Can't hear in the car at all. I'm wondering if it's back pressure in the exhaust or something with the camera mounted in the rear and the seats out etc

Sounds like your exhaust/flame pop....

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
Oh yeah that noise is certainly the pops, that's when you lift. I thought he was referring to the strange noise when I'm shifting as accelerating, it's like a whoosh noise

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Going well mate!

You're going to have to take me for another hair raising experience in it on Sunday ha ha!!

When are you guys doing Anglesey next?

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
Thinking of the 4th of September Marc. Your very welcome to come out with me on Sunday. Pops and bangs are going to make you wet!