Oulton Park - Sat 19th Jan - booked

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
Just wondering...

I might be doing another day with Circuit Days one Sat in Jan 08....

Would anyone else be interested in joining me :?:

Mike

Wardy7

Advanced Member
I might bob down and have a watch as Oultons not far away, probably not going on track though!

Cheers
Wardy

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
I've just booked with:

www.circuitdays.co.uk

For Sat 19th Jan 08...

The price is £149, but you can get a 10% discount... (PM me for details...)

It's slightly more than a MSV direct day... however, with them you get:

1) No charge for extra drivers
2) No charge for passengers
3) Free 20 min instruction (booked on the day)

So... whos going to join me then ??

Mike

celox performance

Advanced Member
MJ Type-R said:
I've just booked with:

www.circuitdays.co.uk

For Sat 19th Jan 08...

The price is £149, but you can get a 10% discount... (PM me for details...)

It's slightly more than a MSV direct day... however, with them you get:

1) No charge for extra drivers
2) No charge for passengers
3) Free 20 min instruction (booked on the day)

So... whos going to join me then ??

Mike
I'd prefer Circuitdays anyday over MSV, so i'd be happy to pay a bit more. MSV seem to like spoiling peoples fun and have be known to scare people off using the track :roll: . As far as I know I haven't got anything booked on that Saturday so it looks as though i'll be joining you :D . Will let you know asap.

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
sinbad said:
MJ Type-R said:
Link not working?

EDIT: Got it!!

www.circuit-days.co.uk
Whoops... my mistake....

Celox (sorry.... not sure of your actual name....).... I done an MSV day at Oulton a year ago.. I wasn't that happy either... they couldn't control a cetain race team that were 'testing' :evil: on the day..... Hence currently for Oulton, unless it was a Honda Only day, I would rather book with BAT / Circuit Days / HOT....

However, the MSV chaps at Brands seemed to be a lot better the other Monday... it was mainly a Honda only session.. but did allow friendly 'play'....

Anyway, back on topic... who's coming then ??

This will be my last time at Outlon in my DC2.... the next time it will be in the 5....

Mike

(PM me for a discount :wink: )

celox performance

Advanced Member
The circuitdays website has been down for a few days now. Hopefully everything's ok with the company and the website's just down for updating :?

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
celox performance said:
The circuitdays website has been down for a few days now. Hopefully everything's ok with the company and the website's just down for updating :?
Hummmm

I was on their yesturday.. and just tried again... seems ok to me ...

Just to confirm, the web link is:

www.circuit-days.co.uk

Hope you can get yourself sorted...

Mike

celox performance

Advanced Member
It's working for me now :D

I really want to do this but for the last 3 weeks we haven't had a dry road here, so i'm just waiting to see how the weather goes and i'll be keeping an eye on the bookings to make sure I book in time.

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
Anyone else going to confirm this day ??

Would be good to see a few more Honda's out on track... and they suit and work well at Oulton Park :D

Mike

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
So, it looks like their only be two Tegs and Civic out from the Honda boys then ??

Well, I'm ready (just), packed car up today, as I'm away on business for part of the week.....

Only 11 places left.. so still time others to Join the day...

Mike

celox performance

Advanced Member
I'll give you a phone early on Saturday morning when i'm on my way up mate. Car's nearly ready, i've bedded in some R888's and just waiting on some front/rear discs to arrive which should be fitted by Wednesday. Hopefully they'll manage to bed in before the day, if not then they'll just have to bed in on track :roll:

Do you know the lad in the Civic?

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
Not sure who the lad is with the Civic Adam...

At the rate how the weather is going... I think we will be floating around.... I'll have to get an outboard motor :lol:

Mike

celox performance

Advanced Member
Yes an outboard motor would be good :lol:

If the weather's anything like it is here today i'll probably just have the briefing, pop down the pub for something to eat and come back later when or if it dries up. The roads are absolutely flooded here today so I hope it clears by Saturday morning :(