Oulton Park Tuesday 22nd April Trackday

TypeRKid

Advanced Member
There's an open lane trackday on the above day just wondering if anyone else is going down on that day? Were taking our DC2 trackweapon down so should be fun. :D Would be fun with other tegs there :D

Wardy7

Advanced Member
I would of come to watch this for a bit as I'm pretty close but I'm off to Barcelona for a few days on Tues!
Have a good un! :)

Cheers
Wardy

TypeRKid

Advanced Member
Doh!! :x I knew about this ages ago i should have put it up to give everyone time for it :evil:

celox performance

Advanced Member
You'll have to PM me your reg for the DC2 for when I come and watch. I'll come over and say hello but don't want to go over to the wrong DC2 :oops:

TypeRKid

Advanced Member
Sorry cant remember the reg as the car is in my mates garage at the moment but if you see a dc2 with a black rollcage, black rims and 2 chinese guys thats us hehehe :D

spo_gen

Advanced Member
Shame your not going to the trackday the day after, the 23rd. Only going down to spectate though. :(

celox performance

Advanced Member
TypeRKid said:
Sorry cant remember the reg as the car is in my mates garage at the moment but if you see a dc2 with a black rollcage, black rims and 2 chinese guys thats us hehehe :D
I came down to spectate but wasn't sure which DC2 was you. There were a few there and they all seemed to be white with black wheels and a black rollcage :roll:

The white Porche with light blue letters, I think it was a GT3 from a distance :? was lapping everyone in sight. The Porche drivers always seem to be slow round a track but that one was mental!

celox performance

Advanced Member
spo_gen said:
Shame your not going to the trackday the day after, the 23rd. Only going down to spectate though. :(
I went to spectate today (Wednesday) too but didn't see any DC5's there :? . I was there about 3pm in my Smart Car Roadster :lol:

TypeRKid

Advanced Member
celox performance said:
TypeRKid said:
I came down to spectate but wasn't sure which DC2 was you. There were a few there and they all seemed to be white with black wheels and a black rollcage :roll:

The white Porche with light blue letters, I think it was a GT3 from a distance :? was lapping everyone in sight. The Porche drivers always seem to be slow round a track but that one was mental!
Hi mate, we were down with 2 White DC2's one had a mugen replica wing on it. My silver dc5 was also there, did you not see it? I also took my Silver DC5 down yesterday, excellent weather too :D

Ive added pics on the gallery section. Here is the link: http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17911