Over the fucking moon. :)

CHALKIE

Proud to be C/W.
So pleased,cant thank,Romain @ Eurospec 2000 and Tom and team at TGM enough.:xnworthy: :xnworthy: :xcheers: :xcheers:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,Happy. 8)

KPRO-Gruppe M - DCSports,Full System-RBC. Total package. 8)

Couldn't be happier. 8) 8) 8) 8)

:arrow:

raz786

Advanced Member
Re: Over the fornicate moon. :)

Congrats Chalkie, great dyno result, how does it drive?? :twisted: :twisted:

blueguy

Resident J's whore

Nice results mate. Looks like you've got some decent torque there also.

Andy.

Advanced Member

Nice one mate, glad you're happy with it. I've been kinda following your build up to this point, it's good to hear you've got a good result.

So if you don't mind me asking, how much has it cost you up to now? I'm dying to mod mine in a similar manner but the money i have saved up is meant to be going towards a deposit on a house! It's so tempting though...!

dotty

Advanced Member

Good stuff, change the Header and exhaust and you will see close to 250 (Toda header and Fujitsubo catback)

dave c

400hp K20

dotty said:
Good stuff, change the Header and exhaust and you will see close to 250 (Toda header and Fujitsubo catback)

First up, nice results chalkie i bet you are loving the extra torque and power.

Dotty, I am inclined to agree with the toda (based on forum reading only mind) but is the fujitsubo cat-back good? Havent really heard much about it, wheres your knowledge from, tried and tested? (I have the fujitsubo sat in my front room ready to fit atm)

Piv

dave c said:
dotty said:

First up, nice results chalkie i bet you are loving the extra torque and power.

Dotty, I am inclined to agree with the toda (based on forum reading only mind) but is the fujitsubo cat-back good? Havent really heard much about it, wheres your knowledge from, tried and tested? (I have the fujitsubo sat in my front room ready to fit atm)
The DC sport exhaust manifold has always given decent figures, I'm not sure the +5bhp will be worth the £1200 spending on the Toda header which is as well known to crack :(

Fujitsubo catback is good but won't give much more power than the DCsport, I do think everything's here just work pretty well together, dont forget manufacturer actually dont mix and match different makes but they use always the same full exhaust system + intake when they do intake as well

Chalkie you can be really happy with one of the most powerfull DC5 on our dyno so far \:D/

CHALKIE

Proud to be C/W.

MEDIBOT said:
how much has it cost you up to now?
A good girl,never tells.Besides,I dont want to think about it. :-" :xlol:

dotty said:
I'm more than happy with the car,at present,I wont be changing anything for a while. O:)

Thanks for the kind words gents. :xcheers:

CHALKIE

Proud to be C/W.

Piv said:
Chalkie you can be really happy with one of the most powerfull DC5 on our dyno so far \:D/

:green: :green: :green: :green: :green: :green: Cheers .

CHALKIE

Proud to be C/W.

MEDIBOT said:
chalkie said:
A good girl,never tells.Besides,I dont want to think about it. :-" :xlol:
:lol: Fair play mate

I've got a figure in my head and it goes fuzzy, when I try to type it. :shock: :twisted:

Slow and steady,keeping on eye on here and ebay.TGM being 10 mins away is also very handy. :green: