OWNERS OF BLUE TEG DC5

Taj Khan

hello all me again,

I was just asking, for those who own a blue DC5 did the fact that the seats were also blue put you off????

I know there are some with black seats, but the majority of them are in blue.

Was this a concern for you? Because I see it as bad colour co-ordination, I have no idea why the seats are blue also it just looks tacky in my eyes.

But for those who do own a blue teg, did you replace the seats for black ones? or did the blue seats just grow on you and you did not care?

linzi94

Advanced Member
well, i specifically wanted a blue interior.... :roll: and wouldnt have settled for less

personal taste.

(i'd have thought bad colour co-ordination was wearing purple shoes with orange socks)

carfiend

Advanced Member
Errr Blue Car + Blue interior... yes please. Its not like its bright baby blue tacking chav power tastic. Its a nice deep blue.

Raffe

Advanced Member
Its all personal preference :idea:

I think the blue with blue interior is too much, but then many prefer the CW with black interior where as I specifically wanted the red interior 8)

If we were all the same it would be a damn boring place :wink:

Lets all just enjoy what we like :lol:

Rob CTR

Advanced Member
good point, the back seats of the teg are in black and it just looks dull back there - but i do think black recaro's look nice.. in a black teg :wink:

luffy

Advanced Member
14N-FR said:
Not tacky in the slightest, but there is something about the red recaro's that makes you think of Type R.
maybe coz the badge is red?

could have had blue but blue and red look nice. think that red seats would be too much tho :D

Taj Khan

I retract the fact I called the blue seats TACKY.

My bad, dont hate me for saying it.

tedg

Advanced Member
Taj Khan said:
I retract the fact I called the blue seats TACKY.

My bad, dont hate me for saying it.
i can understand this comment about blue seats until you see them in the flesh.....

these harnesses and the seats look spot on.......

but red is still faster :lol:

DolphiN Tech

Advanced Member
Luffy, quick question mate...

Where do the harnesses bolt down in your car? I've got a set of Willans twist buckles on the way, but just trying to work out where to fix it in.

Oh, and how did you stop the seatbelt warning going off (or didn't you?)

tedg

Advanced Member
another quick comment: i guess harnesses stop that wear on the top right of the drivers seat - i notice this on many red ones

ausR

Advanced Member
i thought the blue on blue was really nice, something different that you dont normally see and its a good blue.

having said that have a look for the photos of Livvy's old car which was CW with a blue interior swap, now that was hot

Raffe

Advanced Member
tedg said:
another quick comment: i guess harnesses stop that wear on the top right of the drivers seat - i notice this on many red ones
my height helps stop that :lol: :wink:

dazza

Advanced Member
I've got black Recaros in mine and i like them :D 8)
Not boring at all Ezza :? :wink: Stealthy 8)
I think it also looks better that they match the rear.
Why didn't Honda make red or blue rear seats to match :?
Same problem with my CTR the backs are grey centre inserts but the fronts red :?