P0341 help please?

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Glad you've got to the bottom of it but shame it needs a new chain! Sounds like it has a number of potential issues so may be worth fixing the chain and selling on unless you can afford to do all the work.

DC5Noob

Advanced Member
Thanks man,

As I have said, apart from the chain, which has now been replaced, and the gearbox, which is being done next week, the car is perfect and wants for nothing, and has all the mods I want on it, so I dont understand why you keep saying about selling it, makes no sense to me. Lol.

All these cars are going to need there gearboxes and chains done eventually, its inevitable due to the mileage on average getting higher and higher for these cars.

But hopefully this thread can help anyone else that gets the P0341 fault code and point them in the right direction or at least prepare them for what it could be 👍

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Fair enough mate, just looking at it from a cost perspective and trying to save you some money that's all.

If you're happy with it that's the main thing and you clearly are so it's good to see you're getting all the work done etc.

The chain is the most important part really, they should never need doing but sadly they do wear and it's an expensive fix.

Are you getting the final drive done as well?

DC5Noob

Advanced Member
Yeah man, i see what your saying but I definitely wouldnt save money, as the car would have to go cheap, then to buy another it may have problems unless I bought something that wanted for nothing and theh it would cost me thousands more anyway! Would be nice though, but mine is great, just needs this stuff doing.

Cant wait to get her back all happy!!

Didnt bother with final drive, i really like how it is, didn't want to change it tbh. Perfect mix of fun but a good road car too