Paint Code for White Wheels OEM

Rom

Advanced Member
So im sure this has been asked before.
The only thread i could find suggested they are NH0. Which i cant believe.

They are far whiter than Champ White, plus mine have been touched up with what i can only assume is HN0, and its far creamier on the touched up parts.

So does anyone actually know ? Or ill be getting them done in a general bright white i guess. They are gettign dropped off for a refurb tonight!

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Championship white is NH0. I had mine done in that and its perfect. White on champ white looks pants... You will regret it... a man with your attention to detail anyway haha just get them in NH0. :)

Rom

Advanced Member
In the flesh, mine look whiter than the car im sure.

I would imagine this is NH0 that has been used to touch this kerbing up ? Given the creaminess of it.

I know on plastics shades vary, but i always thought they were not NH0 on the wheels. Or can you not see a difference in them ?

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
My NH0 touch up pen goes creamy quite quickly. Lol. Probably all it is. Yeah mine seemed slightly more white on my OEM too, but trust me, ive seen one done with white instead of champ white by mistake of the painter...Looked terrible. Needless to say he got them re done in champ white, NHO. ;)

wj51fut

Advanced Member
There are 7 shades of NH0 Championship White.

I got mine colour matched to the car. A guy came out with a little blue box and cleaned an area on my quarter panel. Took a reading and then sprayed the wheels the same colour! Spot on. 👍🏻

Rom

Advanced Member
WJ51FUT (Gok) said:
There are 7 shades of NH0 Championship White.

I got mine colour matched to the car. A guy came out with a little blue box and cleaned an area on my quarter panel. Took a reading and then sprayed the wheels the same colour! Spot on. 👍🏻
You let someone else touch your paint work?!

I will stick with NH0 then. I just didn't think that's what they were.