Paint code NH0

turbo5

Advanced Member
Is the DC5 CW paint code NH0 the same as the NH0 paint code on the DC2 ? I have someone coming around tomorrow morning for stone chip touch ups and a little scratch on the back bumper.
He checked in his book on the paints codes which he has the ability to mix and the NH0 code was for the DC2.

Evs

Advanced Member
AFAIK there are lots of different 'flavours', so it will need to be mixed specifically to match your car. I think this is the case for DC2s as well.

Raffe

Advanced Member
Really....I went to Honda and got my touch up pen and it was just a bog standard NH-0...maybe as the cars age to match the paint they need to fiddle with the colour :?

andyd

Advanced Member
NHO according to my friend paint mixing book he has, it’s got over 4/5 variables

Andy

turbo5

Advanced Member
andyd said:
NHO according to my friend paint mixing book he has, it’s got over 4/5 variables

Andy
same with the repair guy, he had 2 variables, anyhow job done and I am very happy, he did about 5 chips in various places, mainly where I have trapped the seat belt in the door and also the back bumper which was cracked and had gone down to the black plastic in various areas. £85 and it took him 3 hours. :shock: thats cheap :D