Parcel shelf arms?

potato

Hardly very technical but anyway........... fitted my parcel shelf yet the plastic side arms supplied with it don't really look too secure? Unscrewed the screws that were in the holes then pushed them in - are they meant to lock in any way?

Wedgybo

Yes, they have an outcut in the plastic which holds them in position. I only noticed as I tightened it tonight and then re-adjusted the angle when it clicked into place. Screw them in tight as it's a fixed shelf and moves with boot.

Note for diary: Finish post before looking at kpro dealers for where your visiting in america incase it makes you look stupid by repeating people :D

potato

Yes, they have an outcut in the plastic which holds them in position. I only noticed as I tightened it tonight and then re-adjusted the angle when it clicked into place. Screw them in tight as it's a fixed shelf and moves with boot
Cheers, will try it tonight.

Note for diary: Finish post before looking at kpro dealers for where your visiting in america incase it makes you look stupid by repeating people
?? Did I gaffe with my post??

DC5TU

Advanced Member
you didnt gaffe, he did,

whilst replying to you, he looked elsewhere at KPros, and in the meantime, someone had posted what he was gonna say!