Parcel Shelf with rear upper brace

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
Hi chaps and chapesses,

Any one for a parcel shelf fitted along with a rear brace? Just wondering if they got together?

Cheers
Chrisn

antstarr

I have the mugen rear brace fitted with shelf... Don't know if thats any different from the rear upper one though hmmm

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
antstarr said:
I have the mugen rear brace fitted with shelf... Don't know if thats any different from the rear upper one though hmmm

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Hi mate

Cheers for the quick reply mate. I think you'll probably have the same thing as what I'm talking about. You got a picture please?

Gordyitrdc5

Advanced Member
I have a js racing upper one fitted with a parcel shelf & a lower Mugen one between the rear seats no issues

Fez

Advanced Member
I have ultra racing c pillar brace with parcel shelf, just took one of the hangers off and its fine

ollydc5

Advanced Member
I have a beatrush one in mine, fits perfectly with the parcel shelf still in place

BigCarlo

Do you notice the difference with the lower braces. I've got the upper one I've never really seen 2 at the same time

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

ollydc5

Advanced Member
Not sure about the c pillar brace but loads of strength for the lower 3 bars, quite surprising over others like the Mugen type. Being adjustable it allows you to eliminate any room for movement so to speak

Midnight

Advanced Member
To be fair if those rear braces make a noticeable difference on the road you have a bigger problem. Shouldn't be that much 'flex' that any of the rear bars make a noticeable difference.