Parcel Shelf

JDM Phill

So I have had my DC5 a little over a year now and the chances of getting hold of a parcel shelf when they come up for sale are nearly impossible so I think I am going to bite the bullet and buy a brand new one from Touge Europe (see below). It is expensive but I have decided it is worth it, the shipping cost (for sea freight!) is £28, I am not overly fussed about waiting but I know this can be reduced per unit if a few are purchased. Is anybody interested in getting involved in this? Ideally I would like to get an order in in about a week (pay day).

http://eu.tougedistribution.com/item--Honda-OEM-Parcel-Shelf--HOEM-DC5-001/

Mark_teg

Staff member
I'd ask injection imports (on here) or Nengun before dealing with Touge tbh!

Apo

JDM Phill said:
So I have had my DC5 a little over a year now and the chances of getting hold of a parcel shelf when they come up for sale are nearly impossible so I think I am going to bite the bullet and buy a brand new one from Touge Europe (see below). It is expensive but I have decided it is worth it, the shipping cost (for sea freight!) is £28, I am not overly fussed about waiting but I know this can be reduced per unit if a few are purchased. Is anybody interested in getting involved in this? Ideally I would like to get an order in in about a week (pay day).

http://eu.tougedistribution.com/item--Honda-OEM-Parcel-Shelf--HOEM-DC5-001/
After checking the reviews on google about Touge Europe... I can say it is scam... I wouldn't buy anything from this website.

JDM Phill

Having been thoroughly warned off Touge I haven't found anywhere else that sell them, apart from the odd ones appearing in for sale sections but they never last more than about 24 hours before being sold!

If any traders can give us a hand please shout out!

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
JDM Phill said:
Having been thoroughly warned off Touge I haven't found anywhere else that sell them, apart from the odd ones appearing in for sale sections but they never last more than about 24 hours before being sold!

If any traders can give us a hand please shout out!
You tried intagrastella.......CLICKY contact him, Honda breakers.

T.G.

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
Steve_DC5 said:
Can someone explain the fascination with a parcel shelf? lol
Finishing touch :xaiweb5: Not that you would want to put a parcel on it LOL.

T.G.

scottj15

Advanced Member
Steve_DC5 said:
Can someone explain the fascination with a parcel shelf? lol
Puts shopping/anything expensive in the boot out of sight when car's unattended. That's the reason I'd want one anyway.

Many also argue it adds to the completeness of the car, reduces road noise and makes the inside of the car easier to heat. I also read somewhere it helps prevents the rear window getting as steamed up? How true that is I do not know :)