Part number of AUDM rear number plate area

DamienB45

Hi !

I'm French and I search the part number of AUDM rear number plate area for my 2001 B507P Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R. I search since 2 days and I have not found anything ...

Like this but in blue:

In France, roll with smaller plate is prohibited. I was arrested two times and the last time I had a €90 fine... That is the reason I'm looking for this piece so I can put a plate in the European format.

Thank you very much for your help ! ;)

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately we don't have any active Australian members Damien, this is really a uk forum, I don't really know what to suggest other than contacting an Australian Honda dealer maybe . In the uk we can use the Japanese bumpers so have no need to order one like that.

Maybe eBay Australia? What I can say is that a new one shipped from oz to Europe will be ££££££ I expect it would be cheaper to get your existing opening modified by a good body shop.

micchung

Advanced Member
or you could ask your local Honda garage to check using the an AU chassis number and see if they can order it in , just have look on the AU car websites and find a type R chassis number....

type R ? - jhmdc53903c200515 -

i can only find Type S's but it should give you a start??... JHMDC54302C201849 or JHMDC53304S200209

DamienB45

C&S Evo7, Yes, I searched on Ebay Australia but nothing...
micchung, Thanks for the chassis number.

Thank you so much for all your help I really appreciate it ! xthumbup

I posted the same topic in the Australian ITR forum (http://clubitr.com.au) and I had a very quick response.

The message of ChargeR of clubitr :
ChargeR said:
Hello and welcome! I hadn't forgot about your PM man I went to Honda today to find the part numbers you desired.

The part numbers for the rear number plate garnish are as follows, if you manage to get hold of one you should be able to just cut a hole in your bumper and stick it in. Much cheaper than trying to get a whole AUDM bumper. Those "O"s toward the end of the part numbers might be zeros I am not sure :

CW: 71505-S6M-QOOZD

ABP: 71505-S6M-QOOZA

MR: 71505-S6M-QOOZH

PWP: 71505-S6M-QOOZK

NBP: 71505-S6M-QOOZB

SSM: 71505-S6M-QOOZF