Part number of the bracket under the rear light cluster?

Coldfuse

Milano!!! :-3
As title, does anyone know this? I need to get mine replaced due to corrosion (a piece fell off in my driveway :xaiweb3: )

samwelltrademarked

Advanced Member
You tried integrastella on eBay? Got mine from there.... was off a breaker, but a quick shotblast and spray and was good as new... Would imagine they're quite expensive.... I may be wrong mind lol

Coldfuse

Milano!!! :-3
Ideally i want brand new ones, i've emailed cox motor parts aswell will see what they say tomorrow.

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
You have a pre- init cold fuse?

They are all listed under the part list section but here you go bud.

71541-S6M-000 right rear light bracket/beam (tail light/bumper bracket) £17.98 each
71591-S6M-000 left rear light bracket/beam (tail light/bumper bracket) £17.98 each
93913-25110 Screw that fits the bracket to the tail light (need x4) £0.50 each
90301-SP0-003 Nut that fits the bracket to the body (need x4) £3.49 each

Courtesy of a another member, the facelift ones are listed in the section too bud.

MissMyDC2

Advanced Member
Handy post thanks. Need a set my self after my missus reshaped mine for me. Bent them back but no the best.

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
I would say your better off going to a local honda dealer and ordering them, that's what I did, but I'm sure if you gave steels honda a ring, or cox motor spares, maybe even tegwia and Hendy as they both say they stock oem parts,

But I don't know how they would do it probly just contact honda anyway....