Passenger window issue

Simpsonr2004

Advanced Member
Has anyone had any issues with there Windows.

They both been behaving perfectly fine until yesterday. My passenger side window goes down half way fine then slows right down. On the way up it goes slow until half way and then goes normal.

When I say slow I mean it barely moves .

Any help or advice appreciated.

LiamGTR

Advanced Member
Sounds like the arm is on it's way out. Give Honda about £180 and they'll source the part and fit it for you (I did have an invoice for my replacement but I've since sold the car with all documents).

2ndy

Advanced Member
Have you tried cleaning the seals and spraying them with silicone spray?

kammy11

Advanced Member
Yeah silicone spray. Had an issue with Windows on my ej9 and em1, typical Hondas!
Just take the doorcard off give it a good clean and use plenty silicone spray

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lukeyboi89

Advanced Member
any particular silicone spray that is recommened?

or can i source some cheap generic stuff

2ndy

Advanced Member
Anything will do really, I use silicone dash spray as its scented so keeps the car smelling good, just be generous when applying

Leng-man

Anyone advise on my problem sorry to hijack the post

When I auto window up on my drivers window it stops and comes back down, I have to keep putting it up and up for it to go up all the way

kammy11

Advanced Member
Leng-man said:
Anyone advise on my problem sorry to hijack the post

When I auto window up on my drivers window it stops and comes back down, I have to keep putting it up and up for it to go up all the way
Have you recently installed wind deflectors or anything?
Your problem would normally suggest something is fouling the window. Either that maybe it's came off the runner slightly and it fouling the rubber thus causing it to go back down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mebz

Advanced Member
Have you removed or replaced the battery recently?

Mine has done this everytime I've had to take battery out but then it "re-learns' itself.