Password JDM Dealer UK?

Samy888

Advanced Member
Hi Guys,

just wondering if anyone knows of a company that stocks or can get me these?
or else i will just go ahead and buy it form the good old USA.

Samy888

Advanced Member
ooh brilliant.... i will have them a call and see what they say :)

thanks T.G.

hoho

Advanced Member
Tegiwa can get them in as I already ask them before. Quoted me £180 delivered

hondaft

Advanced Member
I had been looking into getting one of these too, think they would look good with a rear mugen lip :)

maxvr6

Advanced Member
I've been looking for something like this for ages, just wanted a little upward flick on the spoiler but didn't know how I was going to do it, the fact that its carbon is even better although it wont tie in with my carbon-kevlar bonnet.

That is proper silly money though for what it is, I would love to have a closer look at one in the flesh as I could probably replicate it in carbon but would need one to make a mould from it. The way they've done it is clever though as most "wet" carbon parts have a great resin finish on one side but not the other, they must make a single skin front and a back and bond them together or something...

maxvr6

Advanced Member
Just read its actually "dry" carbon, so pressed in a mould in an autoclave which explains the way its been done, shame I cant replicate that :(

Makes sense though, proper aero needs great strength if its to do it job which pre-preg carbon is very good at.

hoho

Advanced Member
maxvr6 said:
Wonder how much Injection Imports could get it in for...
Already ask Matt, told me he can't get them in so refer me to Tegiwa

maxvr6

Advanced Member
if you could actually get it at the converted price I would consider it, and at £130 its actually not badly priced for dry carbon

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
maxvr6 said:
I've been looking for something like this for ages, just wanted a little upward flick on the spoiler but didn't know how I was going to do it...
I went down an investigating route but after finding ridiculous prices and out of stock parts I settled for Mugen Gen 1 DC2 spoiler made to fit.

Got the little flick and I like the new look it gives to the car.

Just a thought

Gordon

Justintian

Advanced Member
A group buy? £180 landed is not too bad from tegiwa...
There is one selling them on eBay I think price is around £125 + 48 shipping, works out maybe £220ish for that small piece...

gaza4

Advanced Member
that is a pretty cool looking lip, would love to see more pics of them fitted!!!