Password JDM or K-tuned parts

Justintian

Advanced Member
Right folks,

I am on a conference trip to San Diego CA for a week 1st.Nov to 8th.Nov. I am planning to purchase some car parts local to US then bring them back with me (hide them in the suitcases...)

I am currently looking at password jdm myself, some small items like oil cap, dipsticks, maybe some winglets from PWJDM, the shifting bushings from K-tuned, what else do you guys think is worth getting?

Cheers,

JT.

Justintian

Advanced Member
DC5RS said:
password jdm intake. Bring it here and you have a buyer :D
It's too big lol, I'll see if it fits my suitcase, don't mind bring one back, should also make a visit to them as they are based in longeach ca😄

MaxJ

Advanced Member
[SIZE=10.5pt]Forget the car parts, just enjoy SD :xgrin:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] - while you're there check out the Gaslamp Quarter! There are some really cool bars and some decent nights out there. Really nice city.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Recently travelled the whole of the West Coast up to San Fran, and San Diego was the best place. Enjoy. [/SIZE]

Oh yeah, and there‘s 2nd and 3rd gen Integra‘s everywhere, just to keep it Honda.

Justintian

Advanced Member
MaxJ said:
[SIZE=10.5pt]Forget the car parts, just enjoy SD :xgrin:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] - while you're there check out the Gaslamp Quarter! There are some really cool bars and some decent nights out there. Really nice city.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Recently travelled the whole of the West Coast up to San Fran, and San Diego was the best place. Enjoy. [/SIZE]

Oh yeah, and there‘s 2nd and 3rd gen Integra‘s everywhere, just to keep it Honda.
Yea, was looking at some local car shows over the next week, didn't find any, but sure will take the camera with me...for some classic american cars and bikes, some honda ruckus maybe :xgrin:, it will be a full four days conference so not too relax...

Rom said:
Some bonnet lifters for me!
Noted. Is this one you after, funny local there.

Attachments

Rom

Advanced Member
Sorry, I meant the dampers, like the gas strut things.
Think tein, pwjdm and nrg do them

Honda-atr

Advanced Member
Rom said:
Some bonnet lifters for me!
Don't buy these. Got a set a couple of years ago. And they were rusted in a couple of months. Contacted them to get it sorted, but they didn't respond to any of my emails. I have the set still layin here somewhere completely rusted.

Bought the NRG bonnet dampers and never looked back.

Rom

Advanced Member
Honda-atr said:
Don't buy these. Got a set a couple of years ago. And they were rusted in a couple of months. Contacted them to get it sorted, but they didn't respond to any of my emails. I have the set still layin here somewhere completely rusted.

Birdy told me his nrg ones have rusted too.
My normal prop doesn't fit in the clip since I fitted the rbc. So just looking for a solution.

Justintian

Advanced Member
Honda-atr said:

Shocking, as they all claimed as stainless steel...

C2AXG

Advanced Member
pick up a dipstick in each color and some coil pack covers they wont take up much room