Pasty...

Mark_teg

Staff member
MilanoChris said:
Is he the chap that was banned? What for?
Several occasions of ripping people off basically. He refunded some people eventually, after many lame excuses and delays but one (that I know of, could be more) was refunded via PayPal dispute.

He was banned when all dealings (that admin were informed of) were closed.

moodyedge

Advanced Member
Johngreen537 said:
Far too polite. C|_|NT is more appropriate.
Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
That was another option Id considered.

Egocentricity, its all the rage these days!....and the origin of many motives/behaviors...ripping people off, is perhaps another form.

One could also call it, utter dipsh!tery.

Jamztor

I'm having trouble with a guy on this forum that I swapped cars with, he promised me his dc5 +500 cash my way for my fn2. He seemed a decent guy very helpful and trusting. I got 200 on the day of the swap and he said he set up a standing order for the 300 to come out at the end of the month. After the month had passed and no money had arrived in my account I contacted him and he said the bank had mixed it up. That was at the end of August. Since that point he has told me he's had a bereavement in the family and he's struggling to find time to do things such as sort the money issue out, I've tried time and time again to get updates on the situation and he just keeps making excuses but tells me not to worry as it will be sorted. Also near the time of the swap I gave him 350 cash as he new a friend that had an arctic mugen front bumper and carbon bonnet dampers that he was pally with and could get a good deal if it went through him. After a few weeks he told me the bumper had been sent. I asked for tracking info and he just kept making excuses. He then apparently sent me tracking info after it was delivered to 'a wrong address' that didn't work it's way to my email address to no suprise. And haven't heard any updates on both matters for over 2 weeks now.

I'd like to know if there's anything I can do as I'm now 650 out of pocket with this guy and it's feeling as though I've lost my money.

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
Jamztor said:
I'm having trouble with a guy on this forum that I swapped cars with, he promised me his dc5 +500 cash my way for my fn2. He seemed a decent guy very helpful and trusting. I got 200 on the day of the swap and he said he set up a standing order for the 300 to come out at the end of the month. After the month had passed and no money had arrived in my account I contacted him and he said the bank had mixed it up. That was at the end of August. Since that point he has told me he's had a bereavement in the family and he's struggling to find time to do things such as sort the money issue out, I've tried time and time again to get updates on the situation and he just keeps making excuses but tells me not to worry as it will be sorted. Also near the time of the swap I gave him 350 cash as he new a friend that had an arctic mugen front bumper and carbon bonnet dampers that he was pally with and could get a good deal if it went through him. After a few weeks he told me the bumper had been sent. I asked for tracking info and he just kept making excuses. He then apparently sent me tracking info after it was delivered to 'a wrong address' that didn't work it's way to my email address to no suprise. And haven't heard any updates on both matters for over 2 weeks now.
I'd like to know if there's anything I can do as I'm now 650 out of pocket with this guy and it's feeling as though I've lost my money.
Please can you drop me a Pm with the details you have.

moodyedge

Advanced Member
Jamztor said:
Trust nobody!

C'hunty thing to do...whats wrong with people? Im also having issues with something I bought and returned due to damage, not much hope of getting the refund I was promised....NEVER send money as paypal gift....I wont ever again..