Paul G Disk / Rotors

jonster

Advanced Member
I've fitted some of Paul G's front brake disks to my car. OMG!!! Feels like I've gained 10hp. From my car details you can see I've done most things already but this upgrage is much more impressive than I imagined apart from the improved braking. I can't believe people who have bought these disks before haven't mentioned this. I had no idea the saving in rotational mass would have such a profound effect. Really wish I had done this before.

mikegsi

Staff member
as i said when i fitted mine!!

didnt really notice the weight difference tbh but then my alloys weigh in at 6.93kgs! so already light as you can get on the hubs!

Paul G

Members
Glad you like them :D :D

They survived 8.5 track days + road miles and there still warp free......The only slight prob i'v ever found is that with some pads the back plate of the pad can just catch/mark the bells, this would only affect the outer pads & is easy to resolve by grinding a small amount of the pad back plate away.

If anyone who's had discs from me should have any prob just send me 2 of yr new pads and i will sort them F O C :wink:

I now have another new set on test 1.5 T.days so far and off to Bedford tomor :D & Croft on the 9th.

Paul.

weggy

Advanced Member
How much are you looking at for these discs ?

And how do you purchase them ?

I may be due for some later this year so would be good to plan ahead so to speak

jonster

Advanced Member
mikegsi said:
as i said when i fitted mine!!

didnt really notice the weight difference tbh but then my alloys weigh in at 6.93kgs! so already light as you can get on the hubs!
Mine weighed 6kg each before and I felt a huge difference switch to these disks.

jonster

Advanced Member
Well, the rest of the car is pretty light anyway so each extra saving helps even more.