Performancetek, Glasgow, for remap

Midge-1989

Advanced Member
Hi, has anyone ever used (but ultimately recommend) PerformanceTek in Glasgow for a K100/Kpro at all? Fair amount of positive comments years back on here but thought I'd ask current owners as it's not a name thrown about as much as TDI North, Eurospec etc. I'm not sure if it is someone from TDI that comes up north (ironic!) to remap at Performancetek anyway.

Appreciate any info! Cheers.

Midge

adam.

Advanced Member
I remember the Performancetek name from years ago in the HR/CSC days. Gerry was the chap that owned it, he basically K20'd anything that came into his workshop.

Seemed a decent chap when I met him at JAE once.

This is going back to 2007 ish.

Midge-1989

Advanced Member
Thanks very much for the replies all. xthumbsup

Cheers for the suggestion CL, I've been to Automek once before but gather they are more mechanical/maintenance than the tuning side of things. Will ask their opinion as I'm back there in a couple of weeks incidentally.

That sounds very reassuring Adam/Martin. Guess the best thing to do is contact them directly and gauge things further from that!

Any other opinions/experiences appreciated!

coolerking

Advanced Member
All work on my car has been done at Gerrys Performancetek and also TDI north.

Gerry recently got a dyno and is now a hondata supplier. Paul West comes up once a month for mapping plus Gerry flew over to the states for hondata training.

anyone who knows my car will know how meticulous i am and I've had a nothing but a great experience dealing with Gerry.

Midge-1989

Advanced Member
coolerking said:
All work on my car has been done at Gerrys Performancetek and also TDI north.

Gerry recently got a dyno and is now a hondata supplier. Paul West comes up once a month for mapping plus Gerry flew over to the states for hondata training.

anyone who knows my car will know how meticulous i am and I've had a nothing but a great experience dealing with Gerry.
FireDance said:
Gerry is a nice bloke, he is a Hondata dealer. Paul will come & map the car :)
Cheers for that lads, much appreciated. Can't get any better reviews than what's been said so far! Will more than likely get in touch with them nearer the time.

Thanks very much again all xthumbsup