Phelps 53 plate CW Teg - Fresh import 4.5B

Phelpo711

Advanced Member
I bought my EP3 Prem when I was 21 and after 5 years of joyful ownership it was time to let go. I had done most thing to it and the only other option was to turbo/supercharge her. After
Lookin at parts I decided I may aswell have a change, and so looked at DC5's. I always wanted one so why not?! It would be the only way to mend my broken heart after letting my EP3 go.

I looked at a few examples and quickly realised what I wanted.

1) had to be a pre-facelift. They just look better
2) has to be CW with the red interior. Classic
3) standard! I like I meddle with my own toys.
4) Low mileage - I keep my cars for a long time
5) No dodgy history! - i.e Godzilla hasn't stood on it
6) Clean inside and out

So after a short while I got in contact by chance with a bloke from Newcastle. He is an importer and the best thing was he does it by himself. No company testes just one on one.

He had a little gem tucked away in Newcastle. So off I went!

Fresh import. Not even registered at the time.

4.5B import on 50,000 miles. So I bought it 2 nights ago!

http://s163.photobucket.com/user/pocketrocket711/library/?sort=3&page=1

See what you think! The mini disc player has been removed now and I've fitted an Alpine screen.

Paul

Phelpo711

Advanced Member
No it wasn't mate, it's a bloke called Richy. I would defo recommend him. He doesn't advertise as he doesn't need to. He has been doing it solo for 16 years.

Also got an amazing insurance quote of greenlight! £400 with protected no claims and I'm allowed to modify the car!

Not bad for 26! Haha

Javirai1

Advanced Member
Think I will be giving green light a ring when my renewal is due! Got stitched by adrian flux & have to stick a huge mileage box on the windscreen!!! :(

coconat

Advanced Member
Welcome Paul, looks lovely and clean, low miles too which is pretty good for the year

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
Welcome.

i seen this car on piston heads a few weeks ago but it didn't hang around for long :)

Phelpo711

Advanced Member
This wasn't advertised mate, he had another one before this that was on! It wasn't even registered when I viewed it and bought it so he didn't try and sell it, I found it by asking to view another car that was sold and he mentioned he had this one! (The previous one you probably saw!)

Yeah chuffed to bits with it. Immaculate! Not even a stone chip!

Thanks
For looking :)

Phelpo711

Advanced Member
Also I've just spoke to the lad I got it off and he has 2 in CW with red recaros at the docks in Japan. He said they will be here at the end of the month.

07967 396555 - Richy

I don't know any of the details but he said you can drop him a text and he will let you know!

Cheers

Phelpo711

Advanced Member
First mods almost in the bag!

1) fujitsubo R01A full system
2) J's front strut
3) J's carbon intake system.

I've had the car a week now, so time to splash the cash!

Future mods include Brembo grooved & drilled discs and pads all round and FRSU @ TDI at some point, springs etc. more than likely a Kpro will be on the menu!!

Phelpo711

Advanced Member
That's the parts from injection import ordered! Lets hope Matt can get them ASAP!

Ill post pic up when arrived/fitted!