Photoshoot with J-Tuner

Type-R 69

Advanced Member
Today i had a photoshoot with J-Tuner doing a feature on my DC5 should be in the magazine in a couple of months thanks dave and simon from J-Tuner for good half a day

Suped

Advanced Member
hey buddy, nice one... you got that up to spec pretty quick and you got the car only a month earlier than me. DAMN IT!

can't wait to read the feature, nice one mate. :D

Welsh-Rich

Advanced Member
Nice....always good to read up on another DC5.....chance to see plenty of ideas about where to go next! 8)

(or is that just steal your ideas! :oops: :lol: )

DC5-loveR

Advanced Member
You should have told me mate. i may have given you some sponsored parts for decals on the car ;)

B

how about we contact jtuner about a DC5 thrash like they do monthly with other cars, this minth EP3's.

I could possibly also arrange the TD DC5 to come

Welsh-Rich

Advanced Member
DC5-loveR said:
You should have told me mate. i may have given you some sponsored parts for decals on the car ;)

B

how about we contact jtuner about a DC5 thrash like they do monthly with other cars, this minth EP3's.

Soounds like a great idea, the CTR one was pretty impressive this month 8)

Type-R 69

Advanced Member
Thanks for the comments i did'nt expect it to have a feature that quick.Ben i would be up for it if you sort something out

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
I would too ben if you want to arrange something , its also waiting a shoot with 2 uk mags and an irish one combined with my otherhalfs evo.

Suped

Advanced Member
DC5-loveR said:

B

Nice idea benny boy...

did u check out redline this month?? That fit Sophia from here has a 2 page feature with her Black Teg!!! She's kinda nice... and from sheffield too!!!

Benny boy, maybe work ure charm in getting her to turn up too. hehe

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
Nice one Umran

Obviously they couldn't wait for mine to be finished before doing a DC5 feature then :wink:

Mike

DC5-loveR

Advanced Member
Suped said:
DC5-loveR said:

B

Nice idea benny boy...

did u check out redline this month?? That fit Sophia from here has a 2 page feature with her Black Teg!!! She's kinda nice... and from sheffield too!!!

Benny boy, maybe work ure charm in getting her to turn up too. hehe

Hi mate,

No i havn't seen Redline, don't usually buy it. Aw Sophia, the nice young lady that Kingston scared off :p

Nah i'm sure a Jtuner trash could wait until ur is ready Mike, i believe Bunters is closing for winter, so time for you guys to get projects up and running.