Pic Request - CW DC5 with white Rota Slipstreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob R

Advanced Member
I'm sure I've seen a pic of a white DC5 somewhere sitting on white slipstreams, but can't for the love of me find it!

Anyone happen to have one they can post up for me?

Cheers!

P.s just to prove thread is genuine...

Aly

Advanced Member
i think this thread is a scam, the name is clearly faked.

=D>

anyway....

Ive seen it aswell, let me have a wee look.

leejw87

Spoon Whore
I could always Photoshop a pic of mine for you as I have the black slipstreams.

Il try and do it tonight if not tomorrow.

firthy22

Advanced Member
There's a black one here with White Slipstreams

http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/garage/vehicle/99-honda-integra-type-r-dc5/page__tab__images

Rob R

Advanced Member
They're not slipstreams, they're Desmond Regamasters, which are as rare as rocking horse excrement. Look the absolute tits though.

firthy22

Advanced Member
They're not slipstreams, they're Desmond Regamasters, which are as rare as rocking horse excrement. Look the absolute tits though.
But Slipstreams are almost identical so you can see what they woukd look like.

Peter D

Advanced Member
LOL at the picture proving it's genuine

I noticed this alot in the for sale section adverts threatened to be deleted without a picture and name :S

Peter D

Advanced Member
Not a threat, they will be ;)
What are you hoping to achieve by enforcing this rule? How exactly does it benefit the forum?

There was a guy selling headphones on Saxperience...he said he had a spare pair as he had been given 2 sets for his birthday, he showed the reciept saying £119.99, and posted a picture of the headphones with his name on a bit of paper

Turns out what he'd done was buy himself a pair for £119.99, then bought some fake cheapy identical ones on eBay, and was selling the cheap ones with a picture of a reciept for genuine ones!!

He had his username on a bit of paper in the pics...but it didn't help anything whatsoever

People will still scam or f**k people over regardless of a bit of name on a paper ;)

Aly

Advanced Member
What are you hoping to achieve by enforcing this rule? How exactly does it benefit the forum?

There was a guy selling headphones on Saxperience...he said he had a spare pair as he had been given 2 sets for his birthday, he showed the reciept saying £119.99, and posted a picture of the headphones with his name on a bit of paper

Turns out what he'd done was buy himself a pair for £119.99, then bought some fake cheapy identical ones on eBay, and was selling the cheap ones with a picture of a reciept for genuine ones!!

He had his username on a bit of paper in the pics...but it didn't help anything whatsoever

People will still scam or f**k people over regardless of a bit of name on a paper ;)
Did you not know??? writing your name on a piece of paper somehow magicaly stops you from taking someones money and running?

Stoo

Whining.....
Did you not know??? writing your name on a piece of paper somehow magicaly stops you from taking someones money and running?
What is your problem?

It's the forum rules. Get over it.
If you don't like it, you know where the door is.

paul 16v

Advanced Member

WHO PAYS 120 QUID FOR HEADPHONES!! :shock:

Aly

Advanced Member
What is your problem?

It's the forum rules. Get over it.
If you don't like it, you know where the door is.
There is no problem. If there was a problem, it wouldnt be your problem so butt the fornicate out.

thanks.

firthy22

Advanced Member
Let's just keep it civilized guys and be nice to each other.

Rules are rules and as Stoo said, if you don't like them just keep your comments to yourself. The mods give up their time to run this forum and they make the rules so rest of us should be grateful and accept whatever they decide. Making sarcastic comments doesn't help anyone except to wind people up and start tit for tat threads.

Aly

Advanced Member
Let's just keep it civilized guys and be nice to each other.

Rules are rules and as Stoo said, if you don't like them just keep your comments to yourself. The mods give up their time to run this forum and they make the rules so rest of us should be grateful and accept whatever they decide. Making sarcastic comments doesn't help anyone except to wind people up and start tit for tat threads.
Why is everyone being so serious? The thread was started with a urine take of the hike in moderation in the sale forum, sarcastic comments are bound to happen.

Yes my comment was direct, however how else do you respond to a public belittling comment that should of been sent via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.