picking up Teg No 3 (which is actually Teg No 1!) tonight!

mikegsi

Staff member
as most will know i bought my current (which is my 2nd dc5) Teg a few months ago, and had begun subtly modding it.

i got a pm from bobla (owner of my 1st dc5) the other night saying he was considering selling and would i want any bits.....

mulled it over and offered a deal involving my current 04 teg in exchange for my old 02 teg which is still quite substantially modified (toda/rbc/amuse/gruppem/k-pro/b+m/spoon progs to mention a few!) met up last night, the 02 still has the honda satnav unit i painstakingly wired in as well as a few other bits that caused me to loose skin on my knuckles!

picking her up tonight and cant wait!

andy (bobla) will soon be selling what i consider to be an immaculate standard (other than braided brake hoses and brembo racing brake fluid) 04 reg Teg, if any one has any questions about that one then feel free to pm/ring me

this now leaves me with 2x gruppems, a toda manifold, a full spoon manifold, amuse titan r1 cat back and a kakimoto regu r06 cat back! some bits are gonna have to be sold off i reckon!

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
Suprised the Missus has`nt kicked you out yet Mike after all the promises you made to her about cars etc :-k

waynedc5

Bloody hell Mike, it's hard trying to keep track of you and cars. The 04 Teg looked nice last week when I saw you. Just hope you enjoy your old/new Teg :)

TEG R V

Hi Mike
I may be interested in one of your spare GruppeM's if you decide to sell mate, please let me know what price I would be looking at
cheers
Carl

mikegsi

Staff member
dc5-2ltr said:
Suprised the Missus has`nt kicked you out yet Mike after all the promises you made to her about cars etc :-k
nah, she knows she's onto a good thing :xlol: :xlol:

waynedc5 said:
Bloody hell Mike, it's hard trying to keep track of you and cars. The 04 Teg looked nice last week when I saw you. Just hope you enjoy your old/new Teg
aye, she was a clean mint example, but this one's speshul :D

TEG R V said:
Hi Mike
I may be interested in one of your spare GruppeM's if you decide to sell mate, please let me know what price I would be looking at
cheers
Carl
hi carl, i put the gruppem up for sale yesterday and it sold in under 3 minutes!!

scooby222

hi,id be interested in a price for the toda if your selling it. supposed to be selling our teg but its kinda special too and hate the thought of not seeing it again!!!

mikegsi

Staff member
scooby222 said:
hi,id be interested in a price for the toda if your selling it. supposed to be selling our teg but its kinda special too and hate the thought of not seeing it again!!!
hi mate

the toda's on the car and k-pro is mapped with it, i am however selling the spoon mani :D

mikegsi

Staff member
scooby222 said:
is that the full spoon setup or just the 4 into2 manifold mate?
go on,give us a price then :D

full spoon

4-2 and vision (spoon) 2-1, in the for sale section, open to offers ;)