Picture Request - Blue DC5 with Various Dark Coloured Wheels

Marshall-P

Advanced Member
Hi all,

The time has come to refurb my white wheels and I want to go for something darker that hides brake dust, wheel gun marks etc better.

Please could you post up your pictures of blue DC5s with colours such as:

Matt black
Gloss black
Gun metal grey
Anthracite
Smoke Chrome

Thanks.

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Ha ha thanks, yeah mine are Matt Black OEM style but lighter and semi concave, they look great in Matt Black.

Marshall-P

Advanced Member
Thanks guys they both look awesome and your wheels seem similar in design to mine. Porthos what happened to your blue and chrome rims?

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Looking good! :D

I still have the Blue and Chrome Work's, they just need a good clean when I can be bothered..... if I don't sell the car.... lol.

DC5RS

DC5
PORTHOS said:
Looking good! :D

I still have the Blue and Chrome Work's, they just need a good clean when I can be bothered..... if I don't sell the car.... lol.
RIP itr-dc5 if you sell your car lol :xaiweb5:

Woppywop

Advanced Member
Mark_teg said:
Woppy, good to see you put the Brembo stickers on the correct way round the second time ;)
Haha, you a*se! Tell everyone why don't you :p

(Was hoping no one would remember or even spot that again!)

Mark_teg

Staff member
Woppy, good to see you put the Brembo stickers on the correct way round the second time ;)

Haha, you a*se! Tell everyone why don't you :p

(Was hoping no one would remember or even spot that again!)

You're not the only one, don't worry. It's a pet hate of mine :p

Rob-bob

Advanced Member
This is just the thread I needed too :)

Porthos I love your rear splitter, that is on my list of to-do's !

redcap

Advanced Member
Hey Woppy, Any chance you can post more pics of your refurbed brake calipers? They look good in black! I'm trying to decide what colour to do mine, anyone done dark grey or gunmetal with black logo's?

Marshall-P

Advanced Member
They are very nice, I think its going to be a toss up between gloss or matt black. Decisions decisions.

itrsarg

Advanced Member
Tico-87 I do like your rear lights :) do you get any trouble with police with them on, I can't see the indicators being very bright :)

Woppywop

Advanced Member
redcap said:
....... anyone done dark grey or gunmetal with black logo's?
I tell you what, gunmetal with black decals would look great!! I'll PM you some of the pics tomorrow mate :)

tico_87

Advanced Member
itrsarg said:
Tico-87 I do like your rear lights :) do you get any trouble with police with them on, I can't see the indicators being very bright :)
Nope, never had any problems regarding the lights. Police have actually been behind me quite a few times and not once have I been pulled over. (Touchwood :))

itrsarg

Advanced Member
tico_87 said:
Nope, never had any problems regarding the lights. Police have actually been behind me quite a few times and not once have I been pulled over. (Touchwood :))
Could you post me a link mate can't find them on google :)

tico_87

Advanced Member
They were already on the car when I bought it lol sorry dude. It's an acrylic type material which was cut to size/shape and then glued on. The previous owner did tell me the name but that was last year February so I can't remember.