Pioneer AVH-2300DVD 5.8 inch Double Din Issues

buckley 88

Advanced Member
Thanks for the help guys, the unit is now in and working. the issue was with the ignition power wire from my Tegs loom. A quick sweep with the multimeter showed this. When i was turning the car on the wire had no voltage.

All I need to do now is sort out the handbrake wire so that I can mess about with images etc.

brilliant news mate, I scotched my hand brake wire to the black negative on the loom so I can play my dvd's on the move...... btw I do not reccomend doing this as It Is illegal etc :wink:

RJY89

Thanks for the help guys, the unit is now in and working. the issue was with the ignition power wire from my Tegs loom. A quick sweep with the multimeter showed this. When i was turning the car on the wire had no voltage.

All I need to do now is sort out the handbrake wire so that I can mess about with images etc.

Hi guys, I have the same problem! My Pioneer 3300BT just got delivered today and the fitting went smoothly....until I tried to turn it on! Its got absolutely no power whatsoever going to it.

I have the correct adapter (accord one) and my old jap cd unit played fine in the car...

Could someone please explain the above (in more simple terms!) in what 'Marshall P' done, as I guess it could be the same problem!

Thanks in advance,

R