Pioneer AVH-3300BT fitted (video)

buckley 88

Advanced Member
Been a busy bee tonight and fitted my double din Pioneer and end result......... \:D/ very happy

Superb picture, easy to use and parrot bluetooth. If anyone fancies a double din I highly reccomend the above, For £280 I think it's a steal:

Just realised I have not plugged the mic speaker in ](*,)

jono888

Advanced Member
Been a busy bee tonight and fitted my double din Pioneer and end result......... \:D/ very happy

Superb picture, easy to use and parrot bluetooth. If anyone fancies a double din I highly reccomend the above, For £280 I think it's a steal:

Just realised I have not plugged the mic speaker in ](*,)

how is the phone quality? :)

chris cc

Authorised Advertiser
how is the phone quality? :)
I just got the 3200bt and the phone quality is excellant!
Callers voice is nice and clear through the speakers.
With the mic mounted by the rear view mirror, even with the window down I'm told the voice transmission is clear.

Big thumbs up from me, though I'm now considering speaker upgrades too.

chris

jono888

Advanced Member
thanks for the review :D i'm looking for a double din headunit for when I get my dc5 :)

i'm very eager for my dc5 already :D

buckley 88

Advanced Member
Sorry about the late reply Jono :oops:

As Chris said....... phone is good, clear voice etc, I have put my mic to the left of the steering wheel (on the panel with slots) If that makes sense.

Think I will upgrade a few speakers though just for a bit more sound :wink:

OH and brilliant news in regards to your Integra, post up a few pics when you get her

:xcheers:

jono888

Advanced Member
lol its ok! not that late :p

this headunit will be on my list for considerations :D

thanks! cannot wait for it! :D

buckley 88

Advanced Member
lol its ok! not that late :p

this headunit will be on my list for considerations :D

thanks! cannot wait for it! :D
No problem mate, can't go wrong with the double din...... good piece of kit, can add all sorts to it If you get bored with the standard features, sat nav and camera for example

buckley 88

Advanced Member
how do you add the features? do you have to download the extras onto it?
tbh I have not really looked into it but I assume you will have to buy the camera and sat nav system and then update it now and again via downloading

jono888

Advanced Member
ah i don't think i will bother with those, i think its too distracting to look at the sat nav in the middle, i rather just stick a sat nav on the wind screen in front of me lol