Pioneer SPH-DA01 AppRadio issue

alfa27

Advanced Member
I know a few lads on here has this radio so said i would ask.

It is only something minor but it is doing my head in.

I had the artist artwork on the screen when playing off my ipod but i changed something either on my ipod or the radio itself and now its not displaying it,

It is still showing on my ipod but not on the radio.

It is something minor but it is annoying me.

Any help..... :(

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Here! lol

I have the DA100 but I think the software is similar.....

Disconnect the battery for ten minutes and it will re-set the head unit, that might fix it, if not, then it's something you have changed on the iPod... but I can't think what...

Make a note of your settings though, because you will loose them.

Otherwise, Manual here:
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Unassigned-Content/Manuals/SPH-DA02+OPERATION+MANUAL

alfa27

Advanced Member
Went through the manual bud. very basic instructions in it.

I will disconnect the battery and go from there.

Princey4

Advanced Member
Have you done a reset on your iPod? Is a common complaint I get at work and this has always fixed it

alfa27

Advanced Member
but the artist artwork are on my ipod?

if i reset it will i lose all my music?

alfa27

Advanced Member
did not do anything yet. between work and xmas shopping ive had no time.

will give it a go at the weekend and report back.

Princey4

Advanced Member
A reset on the iPod itself doesn't loose anything, which ipod are you using? For some reason its a common issue after the iPod has been in pc mode.

turbo5

Advanced Member
I have been tempted with an offer in halfrauds on the pioneer SPH-DA100 for £249.99 and a £50 voucher. I am not into sound systems my raving days and hanging out in the car are well over, (white gloves, whistles and vicks all packed away) but I do like the idea of having hands free with my Iphone 4s and use of my apps including satnav. plus if I am ever waiting anywhere with the son in the car he can watch a movie or something.
Anybody any views on this system ?

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
turbo5 said:
I have been tempted with an offer in halfrauds on the pioneer SPH-DA100 for £249.99 and a £50 voucher. I am not into sound systems my raving days and hanging out in the car are well over, (white gloves, whistles and vicks all packed away) but I do like the idea of having hands free with my Iphone 4s and use of my apps including satnav. plus if I am ever waiting anywhere with the son in the car he can watch a movie or something.
Anybody any views on this system ?
I have the Appradio 2, works perfect with my Samsung phone with the hands free, movies all play well off my iPod too.
http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/28555-appradio-2-video/

itrsarg said:
Will this unit work with iPhone 5?
Appradio 2 does, they have recently updated that one to support it, plus you get a bigger 7" screen.

£249 - + £50 Voucher
http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_875559_langId_-1_categoryId_265857?cm_re=Category+Pages-_-CARAUDIO-_-R2