Pistonhead Classifieds - are these member cars?

TerryCTR

No idea, but the first one appears to be running an rbc and race header with no k pro, I wouldn't be touching that as on WOT it has to be running lean surely?

sinbad

Advanced Member
the 1st one has been sold.
The 2nd one is based in birmhingham and has no history hence the low price.

p1tse

Advanced Member
sinbad said:
the 1st one has been sold.
The 2nd one is based in birmhingham and has no history hence the low price.

interesting

i'm just getting a feel on what's about etc.

p1tse

Advanced Member
TerryCTR said:
No idea, but the first one appears to be running an rbc and race header with no k pro, I wouldn't be touching that as on WOT it has to be running lean surely?

what's rbc, k pro, WOT stand for?

black teg

p1tse said:
TerryCTR said:

what's rbc, k pro, WOT stand for?
RBC = high fow intake manifold

K pro = Hondata mappable ECU

WOT = Wide open throttle
:xlol:

Mark_teg

Staff member
TerryCTR said:
Admittedly, it could be/probably is running lean, but I personally wouldn't discard that car. He may have had Kpro but isn't selling it with the car :idea:
Plus the rest of the mods are of excellent quality, he didn't just stick on a drain pipe exhaust and max power air filter!! So chances are, the car had what it needed service/repair wise 8)

Just my thoughts :xcheers:

TerryCTR

^^ I did think that too mate, but then again if your taking the k pro off I would think you would take the rbc/gruppe me/bcrh off as they are worth some dosh

vtecz

Advanced Member
Still first one does have a good spec for the price, second one is a bit too cheap

Gaz_Ek4

Advanced Member
I owned the first one, there is a thread up on here on it. it was me who fitted all the mods listed, and yes I did run it with those mods for a year with no Kpro and it ran perfectly, it wasnt running lean at all. Some of you boys need to learn a thing or two before opening your gobs [-X

TerryCTR

How would it not be at some point mate if you were going flat out, the air to fuel ratio would be all over the shop after fitting the mani and rbc?

p1tse

Advanced Member
Gaz_Ek4 said:
I owned the first one, there is a thread up on here on it. it was me who fitted all the mods listed, and yes I did run it with those mods for a year with no Kpro and it ran perfectly, it wasnt running lean at all. Some of you boys need to learn a thing or two before opening your gobs [-X

how come you sold up? think it's now sold though

looked a good example for sure