**pls delete**

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
Re: HELP ADVICE URGENTLY NEEDED. REGARDING MODIFICATIONS

it is very possible that his previous calls to aplan were recorded, as they do this as std incase there is a dispute he should ask. It is the brokers responsibility to forward his details on to the new underwriter, but if it was never listed by them as a mod, there could be a problem proving it, it should be listed on his application form, there is normally a box which asks if the vehicle is modified, tick yes or no and if yes list mods

However it is your responsibility to ensure the mods are known about, i used to make sure they read them out to me over the phone when i had to renew because there were so many, i also used to take copies of everything i sent them, application forms etc.
if the exhaust (I am assuming cat back) is the only mod there should really be no problem

not much help really , good luck,

p.s why is your mate not a member on here?

TypeRKid

Advanced Member

he doesnt have internet at home so he's never bothered with joining. Cheers mate will pass the message onto him thanks.

celox performance

Advanced Member

I had a theft of a spoiler from outside and my house a few years ago where some chavs ripped it off my car :xmad: .It was a genuine mistake that I forgot to tell Tesco that it had an induction kit and an exhaust and they said that I would just have to pay them the extra for the modifications which was around £80. If they don't pay him out them tell them that you'll give them the extra money for the mods. That's if the worse happens, which hopefully it won't.

TimB

Advanced Member

I had mods with A plan and Groupama and the mods I advised them of where then confirmed in writing and a new certificate issued. Not much help to you but that was the process, maybe try citizens rights bureau for some advice.
HTH Tim