Plush and toys on the TEG

DC5RS

DC5
Here is the pic of him trying to steal the car!
Hopefully i had my car back :D hahaha

on the real topic: Do you have any plush or toy to make company to the car? show them!

Then he insisted to have a ride

Altecians

Advanced Member
No need to be defensive man, just get concerned every time I hear about a theft!
Can't say I do have stuff toys lol, might en up flying around in the car.
Cool minion though.

opulent

Advanced Member
is it just me or is thread regarding a car being stolen shouldn't be made into a joke? bit like the boy who cried wolf?

maybe me being to serious....

Mark_teg

Staff member
I agree with the above. I know it's intended as a joke, but can you change the title please OP.,

Erm

Advanced Member
I've got a zippy air freshener in mine haha

Had it since I had the car.... not sure he's much of an air freshener anymore but he's more of a little mascot than anything else now

Riz

Advanced Member
beppe786 said:
on this note how safe is our car with a basic alarm and immobilizer ?
Like most modern cars, nearly impossible to steal without the keys.

Nearly all cars are now taken by burglary, which is why I hide my keys to foil the b******s.

DC5RS

DC5
Oh well i didnt know i would cause such a mess. Mod please delete the thread please.

truupR

Advanced Member
DC5RS said:
Oh well i didnt know i would cause such a mess. Mod please delete the thread please.
ah it happens mate :p I've posted some really light hearted threads on other forums for a laugh and it feels like the angry mob has come after me with the torches and pitchforks!

OT: i aint got nothing like that for the 'teg but the mrs had a bagpuss for her swift sport... which was so heavy it bent the parcel shelf so she had to take it out :/

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
DC5RS said:
I dont think they they were going to slate you for it buddy, just as with anything sometimes jokes to some, can offend others. They were offereing advice to change the title. :)

But yes, I too have a minion, hanging on the hook by the passenger rear window. :) gotta love dispicable me

coconat

Advanced Member
Mario Kart banana :) Going to use him in any future photoshoots as a little 'signature' item, even considering going with yellow for my engine bay them to match him, look at this cute little face and tell me you wouldn't!

opulent

Advanced Member
think we all know it was never intended in a bad way... just humour... no bad feelings :)

Gerard DC5

Advanced Member
I had "Toad" from Mario in mine (now in the impreza lol). My mate won him from one of those claw machines one night before the pub so he left it in the teg for the night, 2 years on he still hasnt asked for him back. :D