Poss new DC5 owner.

payno

Im considering getting a DC5 if i sell my TT,could you please give me any info on what i should look out for when choosing one.
Will prob look for one around £11,000

The Mofo

Advanced Member
Payno - Ignore these guys they want to keep the DC5 rare :roll: and for a new comer it can be quite off putting.

The best thing to do is to use the search feature and read previous posts about the subject of what to look out for when buying. It's a subject that has been mentioned a few times before.

Personally I never got on with the looks of the TT and you'll get many more mpg (Miles per Grin) out of the Teg.

bezza4

Advanced Member
payno said:
Suped said:
So your purchasing a DC5 just cos its less common??!! :shock:
I saw a silver one on pistonheads and loved the look of it.
I thought people on here would encourage me to get one,not tell me to keep the TT.
We're just honest. All the problems we seem to get. You would prob be better off with the TT to be fair. Far superior build quality!

EDIT: Yambo - looks like we are both good at predicting what is going to be written in this thread before it appears.

BadBadtz

Advanced Member
payno said:
Suped said:
I thought people on here would encourage me to get one,not tell me to keep the TT.
Why? With all the problems the Teg has :roll:

Yambo

Advanced Member
Suped said:
How about a Honda Beat, they are even more RARE..!!
Suped, you're always involved in this sheeeeeeeeeeenanigans!

Keep the TT if its a quattro and get it tuned! :D

Honda Beats are great too :roll:

Edit: how did I predict what Suped was about to say! :shock:

Frank

Advanced Member
I think he has seen the light and realised just how good DC5's are!! especailly white ones! :wink:

payno

Suped said:

payno

The Mofo said:
Payno - Ignore these guys they want to keep the DC5 rare :roll: and for a new comer it can be quite off putting.

The best thing to do is to use the search feature and read previous posts about the subject of what to look out for when buying. It's a subject that has been mentioned a few times before.

Personally I never got on with the looks of the TT and you'll get many more mpg (Miles per Grin) out of the Teg.
Nice one,here is the link if anyone knows anybody after one.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/135985.htm

Suped

Advanced Member
Its irresistable mate.. just asking for some!! haha :lol:

My project manager has a TT quattro.. very nice compared to the standard TT. I'd keep the quattro over the DC5. German engineering, just can't a solid built car. :lol:

Yambo said:
Suped said:
How about a Honda Beat, they are even more RARE..!!
Suped, you're always involved in this sheeeeeeeeeeenanigans!

Keep the TT if its a quattro and get it tuned! :D

Honda Beats are great too :roll:

Edit: how did I predict what Suped was about to say! :shock: