Poss new wheels

civicjordan281

Advanced Member
I have a chance of buying a set of work emotion wheels they are 5x114 and the et is 40 i just wondered if they will fit a dc5??
any help will be welcomed

donkeykong

Advanced Member
yes they will, only the et value is lower...which means the wheels will come out more then oem!

1,5 cm to be exact. oem is 55 et.

just be carefull if u lowered ur car that it doesnt rub anywhere.

Evs

Advanced Member
Less than ET45 on a 7.5" wheel is pretty marginal imho.

Others will disagree but that's my 2p.

mikegsi

Staff member
i agree evs :xnworthy: :xnworthy: :xnworthy:

mine are et42 and i couldnt run 225 tyres due to them sticking out ever so slightly more, however i can run oem 215's, and though they do look very close, they dont rub

didnt have the issue on oem et55's

civicjordan281

Advanced Member
i think i will pass then as im gonna put eibach pro kit on it soon and i dont want any rubbing issues

moggs

Advanced Member
My works are et42 and i can run 225's, the wheel is a 7, not 7.5 and my car is low,

And they are for sale or am willing to do a deal on some standard cw wheels. One has slight damage tho but is not bent.

hovblackctr

civicjordan281 said:
i think i will pass then as im gonna put eibach pro kit on it soon and i dont want any rubbing issues
You were wise to pass on the ebay ones, they were fakes! We went to buy them as he advertised them as genuine. [-X

The winning bidder obviously thinks they are genuine as he left positive feedback for the seller lol! :lol: