Possible group buy - undertray panels

Saint Matt

Advanced Member
**Hope this is in the correct section, didn't know where to put it due to there not being a group buy forum like the DC2 forum**

I want an undertray panel for my car, but we can't make just one of them so I need to see if there is enough interest to warrant making them. They'd be pretty much identical to the Beatrush ones you can get from japan but you are looking at £300+ any duty/taxes once it gets over here for one of those.

The benefits to these are more efficient cooling and improved aerodynamics, so better fuel efficiency at motorway speeds, also improved high speed stability and top speed on track.

We'd need 10 people including me and pricewise it would be about £150, including all bolts/fixings. Once we get 10 names we'll get the design done and then we'll know exactly how much it will cost, then if everyone's happy with that then we will take deposits and start making them.

List of names, the faster we get this filled the sooner they will be made, they could be in production before xmas and be with you early january!

1. Saint Matt

Hoodster

Advanced Member
What materials are you thinking of using in its construction will it be heavy or prone to rust ?

Saint Matt

Advanced Member
They will be made out of laser cut Aluminium which will be either clear anodized or powdercoated

blueguy

Resident J's whore
You can get the beatrush for a lot cheaper than £300 (I've got one) but nevertheless £150 and made in the UK - outstanding, you can't beat it.

If you guys made something like the spoon underpanels for the CRZ then I would be very interested.

alan-lee

Advanced Member
You can get the beatrush for a lot cheaper than £300 (I've got one) but nevertheless £150 and made in the UK - outstanding, you can't beat it.

If you guys made something like the spoon underpanels for the CRZ then I would be very interested.

Thats BANG TIDY!!!

Saint Matt

Advanced Member
I just went off kamispeed to be fair, $260 plus shipping, but yeah either way these are a lot cheaper and s you say, 100% made in the UK

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
I dont mind if you want to organise a group buy, however officially we cant help in any way, members interested should research carefully the seller and as always be aware. we will not get involved if it goes t*ts up.

Saint Matt

Advanced Member
That's fine mate, thanks :)

It will be through Tegiwa, I've not had my DC5 long but I have a lot of posts on the DC2 forum if you don't already know me :)

Matt

mario_v

Advanced Member
go on matt, put me down for one. oh and are you coming on sunday to the v-tec wonderland?

sinbad

Advanced Member
sounds interesting, I'd have one if it wasnt for me looking to sell up soon.
I almost bought a beatrush one. Will keep an eye on this thread just in case...