Post up your mileage of your DC5

MaxJ

Advanced Member
I did this recently:

Car is on just under 100k miles with KM's factored in. Still driving and behaving impeccably, too.

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
Dan Evans said:
Got mine around feb sitting on 65k, im now up to 74k...rising a bit fast. Think I need a second car!
Blimey Dan, your on course for 15000 per year :xaiweb6: better get that runner quick ;)

T.G.

davidpingu

Advanced Member
Funnily enough I was going to start a thread on mileage myself. Not specifically like this but more on how every ones reads. I've known for a long time now mine over reads. E.g. When my speedo reads 80mph I'm actually doing nearer 70.

So today on my trip to TGM i reset my counter and decided to see how far out it was. Google Maps said I have done 232 miles today however my speedo reads 270 miles.

I think that calculates as a 14% over read? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. So in my ownership I think I've accounted for 15,000 miles on the clock but that could actually be 12,900 miles.

So in reality, with the conversion of KM's to Miles at some point, plus the 14% over read, this probably bears little resemblance to actual mileage covered! :D

Anyway, mine after just being tucked up after the TGM run from South Wales :)

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
@ davidpingu, whats going on there then mate? Does the speedo mph read right as well?

T.G.
Edit just re read your post :xClubbed:

David Fox

Advanced Member
I hit 110k on my leave. But like many, I have probably done less than that with the conversion. Who cares, car is still good for a 900k at least!

Erm

Advanced Member
At approx 110k on what would be a 51 plate car if it ever had a normal uk reg :)

some of you lot need to drive your cars a bit more lol