Post up your mileage of your DC5

DC5RS

DC5
CaLi said:
Coyote hit a milestone today, sure he will be along shortly to show and tell...
wait still on the same engine? :xaiweb6: coyote is my inspiration to keep using my car :D he proved what this car is capable of.

Shiro_DC5

85000ISH 55reg
I used to be doing 20k a year commuting between this and my EG. but I changed jobs to really close to home in Jan this year so I've only done about 2k in the teg and EG hasn't moved this year. So the 'high' mileage for age of this type of car should now gradually start to become more normal as time goes on :)

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
Teegwa said:
113476km - 81653 miles done 28k miles since import 4 years ago.

53 plate

Gordon
Ticked over 84k last night 4 years 8 months of ownership 31k since import (3k since sept last year :( )

Head rebuilt at circa 80k when I installed cams

Gordon

RobS

Advanced Member
about to hit 40k Miles, 2001 51 Reg - Imported on 34k in September 14.

masterjedijay

Advanced Member
154,000 on a 02 plate. Bought at 59k so nearly 100k in 4.5 years of ownership. Still on original clutch and timing chain. Promised it an engine rebuild at 200k but I think the clutch will need doing before then.

p1tse

Advanced Member
masterjedijay said:
154,000 on a 02 plate. Bought at 59k so nearly 100k in 4.5 years of ownership. Still on original clutch and timing chain. Promised it an engine rebuild at 200k but I think the clutch will need doing before then.
That's some serious mileage and good to hear all going well with it. Must spend a fortune at the pumps!?

masterjedijay

Advanced Member
Yep. Apart from a wheel bearing and a dodgy alarm its been a dream. At least with the shell loyalty card I sort of get some money back! I do get a lot stone chips though due to sitting on dual carriarge and motorways and the Recaro's are also taking a bashing which will need to be replaced or recovered soon. I loved the red leather ones in a DC5 I saw at TGM earlier this year or a set of real Brides but these options will probably be too expensive.