potential new club member

TypeGRRR

Advanced Member
Welcome to the forum, I went through a phase of french hatches myself... I'd have another AX GT tomorrow, great bang for very few bucks... very fun little cars :) I like to think of them as the daddy of 106 and saxos...

200BHPCARS

Cars Trader
Hi matt, welcome to the forum -

As EVs rightly said - some nice attention to detail there on your VTS and your old Rallye, not over the top...

nice one -

I can see the route your prob going to go down with the DC5!! :wink:

Andy
www.200bhpcars.com

morgan

Advanced Member
I'm allergic to french cars, so have nothing constructive to offer there...

HOWEVER - DC5 would seem to be a good choice for you given what you have been trying to achieve with the previous cars. This ones designed to do it from the outset ! You'll love it.

Speak to the man above (Andy, 200bhp) - he'll sort you out. But only if you are serious !

Oh, welcome :)

V7MAT

clean freak
Andy - i may be in touch once i have moved the saxo on, i'm not sure my budget will stretch to the std you usually supply though :(

tiger - really, you don't drive a DC5 though do ya? i haven't seen one??

thanks for the comments guys, i'm glad you fell the teg will be the right move pour moi! :D

Tiger_kpt

Advanced Member
Yeah I drive a DC5.

Actually I worded it a bit wrong... I actually live in Long Eaton, Nottinghamshire... but only been there a year or so. Grew up and lived in Retford most of my life! Always out there on the pi$$ as a teenager! LOL.

Parents and brother still there. If you spot a 1989 BMW 325i Sport in Alpine White and Hartge wheels... that's my brothers.

I am up that end of the woods a couple of times a month. Mugen DC5 in CW with SSR Bronze wheels.