Potentially selling Kakimoto

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Hi all,

I'm potentially putting the Kakimoto Regu up for sale in August to get something a bit quiter, probably an RM01A

Just guaging interest more than anything to see whether anyone would be interested if I do sell as I ideally I'd like to recoup some money from it to put towards a new exhaust.

p1tse

Advanced Member
I would suggest getting it off and then selling it as unknown b pipe condition and you‘ll need to check the baffles and check no rattles

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Thanks Patch, I'm hoping I will be able to get an RM01A outright next month so the Kaki will be able to come off at that point and I can take it to a guy that fixes exhausts to see whether he thinks the baffles have gone.

DC5Curn

Advanced Member
Try Torque GT for the RM01a. They usually stock them and do a good forum price. Just ordered one for mine 😁

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
I nipped to the guy who's done a couple of custom systems for me today to have a quick listen to the Kaki, he was actually quite impressed with the build quality of the exhaust lol, he definetely doesn't think the baffles have gone however; he noticed the pipe inside the back box is very small which is why it's restricted slightly but as for the condition it's pretty much spot on and the baffles do not need doing.

This guys knows his stuff too.

integraleo

Advanced Member
The kaki is quite restrictive for performance. There was a 12.5hp difference between the solid fab 3" and the regu on NA car. I still used it when supercharged tho because just loved the noise it made