Power House Amuse.

Suped

Advanced Member
it'll cost ya £400-500 for plane ticket to HK. Add a few extra £kks for all the lush goodies that can be purchased over there. :eek:

DC5RK20A

Advanced Member
It's not just about looks and sound, what about weight? The stock exhaust weighed 13.9kg and my Amuse a scant 3.55kg. Andy mine is EXTREMELY LOUD for a street car and is not made for the street, strictly a circuit piece, but I wanted the lightest and meanest sounding one for the DC5 to flex all of the 2liter muscle. :)

Also the R1 with the pre-silencer put out 8ps on a dynapack dyno, at least this is what Amuse has shown. Did they fudge the #s, possibly, but I doubt it.

andyd

Advanced Member
Yea i am after the one with the mid silcener, as with the toda is gonna be loud :shock:

Andy

neolee40

Advanced Member
Evs said:
andyd said:
Sorry to sound old but its not gonna be too loud is it :shock:
Probably!

No offence mate but all these blinging parts look very nice but if you don't like the effect then they're a waste of (a lot of) money. Cat-back exhausts don't make much difference to power anyway - you could get a Toda manifold and Spoon b-pipe for less cash. Then get OEM shocks & Spoon springs, spend the other cash you saved not buying coilovers on a KPro and you'll have a very nice, quick, driveable, and civilised motor. :idea:
Thast what I done :)

Evs

Advanced Member
Yes John, I thought you got great results with the Toda mani/Spoon b-pipe/OEM back box, much better than I got with the Spoon mani & BC4. That's what made me think that the manifold is the most important part to get right, and the rest of the exhaust isn't actually making that much difference.

So by all means change the cat-back for looks and sound, but it's not a particularly good value mod in terms of bhp/£.

Yella Fella

Nismo Wannabe
Re:

Evs said:
dan the man said:
Now thats what i like..

on bulletproof site,

front carbon underpanel thats flat, then rear diffuser and how goods the airflow then..! unblemished.
Agreed! Want them both now! xthumbup 8)
Anyone know if this actually works, or all hearsay? Worth getting?