preston newbie

steve147

Hi guys, Im new to the forum so just wanted to say hi really. Reading through the forum i can see that you guys really know you're stuff!
Theres a million questions that i will no doubt have in the near future so would be grateful for any help :) heres a few pics of my new dc5 ...

Attachments

steve147

Jimmer said:
Looks a good example. Welcome
Yes its extremely clean mate. Spent ages trying to find the rite one tbh. Thanks for the response, I'm looking forward to getting some good advice off you all :)

steve147

Welcome,

Looks bloody clean that!

and nice garage, sneaky roadster in the corner?

haha well spotted, it isn't mine tho its a friends. Yes the dc5 is in great condition, its only covered 32,000 miles so its only a baby for its age.

DC5Noob

Advanced Member
steve147 said:
Welcome,

Looks bloody clean that!

and nice garage, sneaky roadster in the corner?

haha well spotted, it isn't mine tho its a friends. Yes the dc5 is in great condition, its only covered 32,000 miles so its only a baby for its age.
Haha, shame, quite fun little cars!

Wow, such little mileage is awsome! Is it going to be a daily or a fare weather car?

steve147

DC5Noob said:
Haha, shame, quite fun little cars!

Wow, such little mileage is awsome! Is it going to be a daily or a fare weather car?
no mate its only coming out in the summer, even then will only be weekends due to work commitments really.
Id like to keep the milege as low as possible tbh but we will see how that goes ha.

DC5Noob

Advanced Member
steve147 said:
no mate its only coming out in the summer, even then will only be weekends due to work commitments really.
Id like to keep the milege as low as possible tbh but we will see how that goes ha.
Yeah I don't blame ya man! Wish mine was a lower mileage but thats just encouragement to look after it! High miles doesn't have to mean bad condition! 😄

Hope to see you at some meets in the future!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

steve147

DC5Noob said:
Yeah I don't blame ya man! Wish mine was a lower mileage but thats just encouragement to look after it! High miles doesn't have to mean bad condition!

Hope to see you at some meets in the future!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Yes mate I will definitely be at some meets in the future, Get winter out the way and then stretch her legs a bit :)