previous owner?? chris?

bxlheathsupra

Advanced Member
Hi,
I just wondered if the previous owner of my car was still on the forum and could maybe shed some light on the engine work?

the car was on reg au51 pfd
previous owner Greg
prior to him chris and or steve??

might be abit of a long shot but wanted to get an idea of just what the cars potential is?

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
what engine work is it supposed to have had? can you post a pic of the bay ? we might recognise it

bxlheathsupra

Advanced Member
ill get a pic up soon,
from what I can tell its got:
toda manifold,
toda cams
gruppe M
js racing throttle body
I think an RBC
Kpro
mugen twin loop, apparently had a buddy club spec IV (is in the garage as a spare)
ap racing front disks
eibach springs
B&M short shift

looking through paperwork the name chris britton keeps coming up???

bxlheathsupra

Advanced Member
a bit more info I have found out is that the car was potentially running 270ish bhp, but on sale to the guy I bought it from it had injectors removed and remapped by maze? at tdi north and is now approx. 250bhp

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
Mase wouldn't have mapped a car at TDI North, if he mapped it then it would have been at Surrey Rolling Road.

bxlheathsupra

Advanced Member
yes that's the one,
I just want to know what state its in now, what it needs to be more powerful, its already fast but I just want to know what is needed to go that bit more.

chris, if you do have Mase details that would be good, I don't know when it was mapped by him but he may remember?

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
He's on my Facebook mate. His company is on there too, Mase engineering I think.

I personally wouldn't chase more power. Concentrate on brakes and chassis.

bxlheathsupra

Advanced Member
Patch_teg said:
I remember seeing that car up for sale more recently on PH but it used those original pictures. Did the owner with pics from that thread or has it changed owners inbetween?
The owner from that add had bought the car already modified i believe....

George657

Advanced Member
Mase flew over a couple years back to map a couple cars at Surrey rolling road.

He's highly regarded when it comes to mapping from what I gather. Drop him an email with the registration number and modifications he should be able to help, well he did with me when he mapped my JRSC Dc5 anyway.

He's a nice bloke. Only problem is if it needs tweaking he has to fly back over to do it.