Price for a new front bumper ?

Ramesh@JSP

Retail is £525. They come pre-painted.

Call Mark @ Cox Motor Parts on 01524 600 11

He got me quite a bit of discount on some DC5 parts recently

Hoodster

Advanced Member
Thanks thats cheaper than I thought it was going to be, I will give Mark a call and see what he can do, once again thanks.

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
that might not be complete though, maybe just the top skin, not the splitter etc. thats a very good price, why not ask dave at steels honda? hes one of our traders afterall

Hoodster

Advanced Member
Ha thought the price was good :huh: so the complete bumper cost is over £800 :xaiweb6: I will ring around including Dave at steels and see what the best price I can get is thanks for the help :)

Hoodster

Advanced Member
Whats wrong with a second hand one?
The second hand ones that have been offered up for sale lately have been in poor condition for top money, I mean on fleabay they are asking £300 just for the top half of the bumper then add £150 for my body shop to spray it and your talking silly money for a second hand bumper not far off a new one as the new ones come pre-painted the second hand price has to reflect this. :)

paul 16v

Advanced Member
Retail is £525. They come pre-painted.

Call Mark @ Cox Motor Parts on 01524 600 11

He got me quite a bit of discount on some DC5 parts recently
Lancaster honda are pretty good they have done a few service items on my dc5.. never used them for parts yet though..

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
Again, why not try steels honda? they are affiliated traders and offer a discount to all forum members, look in the traders section ;-)